Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Phantom Pro 4 v2.0 and the CrystalSky HDMI output
1799 4 2019-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EnterateNorte
lvl.1

Hi

I have a DJI Phantom Pro 4 v2.0 and really need a HDMI feed, I had the Phantom PRO 4 v1 and it had a HDMI module, but since its been more than a year since the v2.0 was relased, we can be sure that there wont be a HDMI module.

So, I was reading and found out that the CrystalSky monitor has an HDMI output port, so, before I but anything else, my question is:

Can I have a HDMI signal using my DJI Phantom Pro 4 v2.0 and the CrystalSky 5.5?

Thanks
2019-9-13
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>

Aloha EN,

Good solution.  I use my CrystalSky HDMI port all the time and I am sure that the different transmission systems (Lightbridge and OcuSync) are each translated into the video graphic system for Live View that is then translated into the HDMI graphic code (signal) when used.  The different transmission systems are between the different Remote Controllers and the different P4 Pro aircraft.  Then, the different Remote Controllers code the Live View signal for the CrystalSky display (or any compatible display).  The P4 Pro V2 Plus (with the built-in screen) has a HDMI port and that screen is a slightly modified CrystalSky 5.5, so that seems to confirm what I am saying.

The CrystalSky web page makes no distinction between the two P4 Pro products.  I have recommended the solution you are inquiring about many times.  However for disclosure, I do not have an OcuSync product like the Version 2.  But, there is nothing in the DJI product information that excludes your solution.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-9-14
Use props
EnterateNorte
lvl.1

Cetacean Posted at 9-14 02:38
Aloha EN,

Good solution.  I use my CrystalSky HDMI port all the time and I am sure that the different transmission systems (Lightbridge and OcuSync) are each translated into the video graphic system for Live View that is then translated into the HDMI graphic code (signal) when used.  The different transmission systems are between the different Remote Controllers and the different P4 Pro aircraft.  Then, the different Remote Controllers code the Live View signal for the CrystalSky display (or any compatible display).  The P4 Pro V2 Plus (with the built-in screen) has a HDMI port and that screen is a slightly modified CrystalSky 5.5, so that seems to confirm what I am saying.

Thanks for the info... I might buy the CrystalSky monitor since I have a close circuit services and the Dron camera is a must have.

Thanks for your time and update!
2019-9-14
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>

EnterateNorte Posted at 9-14 08:35
Thanks for the info... I might buy the CrystalSky monitor since I have a close circuit services and the Dron camera is a must have.

Thanks for your time and update!

Aloha EN,

Do be aware that your Avatar indicates you have a P4 Pro Version 1.  If you have the Version 1, then what I have said is what works.  To check which version you have, look at the remote controller base that faces you.  If it has a line of vent holes like this image, then it is a Version 2.

Aloha and Drone On!
2019-9-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. For clarification, the Crystal Sky can be connected to the remote controller of your Phantom 4 Pro v2 using a micro USB cable. However, if you would like to use an external monitor, you may use HDMI cable from Crystal Sky to your preferred monitor. For additional information, The HDMI crystal sky doesn't support input signal. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules