Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do I update Ronin SC firmware
4233 5 2019-9-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marcbyron
lvl.1
Flight distance : 377861 ft
  • >>>

Hi all,

I just received my Ronin SC today. The firmware shows 0.3.0.8.
How do I update the firmware? The video that DJI provides states that once the app is started, the firmware update would start automatically.
This is not the case on my end.

I have activated the device, I am on iOS app v 1.2.2

Is there a way to "force" the update?

Thanks,
Marc
2019-9-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Marc, the firmware of Ronin-SC can only be updated via the Ronin APP, please make sure your mobile device has been connected to the Internet, then follow the steps below to try again:
1. Press and hold the Power button to power on the gimbal.
2. Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device.
3. Launch the Ronin app. Login to your DJI account. Once the gimbal is detected in the list of Bluetooth devices, select Ronin-SC.
3. If there is a new firmware update available, the app will notify you to update the firmware. Tap the update button to start the firmware update. During the update, do not turn off the device or exit the app. After an update successful message appears, tap the exit button.
4. If it fails to update, restart the device and try updating again.
2019-9-16
Use props
JIGZTV
lvl.1

Japan

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-9-16 00:15
Hi Marc, the firmware of Ronin-SC can only be updated via the Ronin APP, please make sure your mobile device has been connected to the Internet, then follow the steps below to try again:
1. Press and hold the Power button to power on the gimbal.
2. Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device.

I updated my sc and it says completed but instead of "ok" button its says "not now". Now my sc is stuck at 3 blinking red lights....
2020-12-11
Use props
N8NotNow
New

United States

JIGZTV Posted at 2020-12-11 02:16
I updated my sc and it says completed but instead of "ok" button its says "not now". Now my sc is stuck at 3 blinking red lights....

Were you ever able to solve the "Not Now" message after Firmware Update Complete message. I am stuck at the same place.
2021-2-10
Use props
salazardes
New

Philippines

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-9-16 00:15
Hi Marc, the firmware of Ronin-SC can only be updated via the Ronin APP, please make sure your mobile device has been connected to the Internet, then follow the steps below to try again:
1. Press and hold the Power button to power on the gimbal.
2. Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device.

Same goes with my ronin sc....after 4 months of using, suddently the motor was not functioning...I tried to update the firmware but it goes on and off. please help what to do . I'll appreaciate if you could help as fast as you could. thanks
2021-5-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

salazardes Posted at 5-23 05:45
Same goes with my ronin sc....after 4 months of using, suddently the motor was not functioning...I tried to update the firmware but it goes on and off. please help what to do . I'll appreaciate if you could help as fast as you could. thanks

Hi, Marc. Could you please provide us a video to see how the motor goes on and off? And please also tell us the firmware version.
2021-5-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules