1065 8 2019-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>

Hi folks,  and RHP

I have now 10 flights on the M2P, and 1 on a Drone Deploy test mission.

This was a Progress Photos Report.  Now keep in mind I HAVE NOT read everything there is to read on the M2P..... all went well in the mission upload check list.  Then I hit the GO button and off she went.....the flight path map works perfectly,  but I had no live feed.?.?  Just a black screen....so I left it on the flight map, and once done she RTH as normal.  All the images were on the sdcard as expected.

I sent a request last Monday to DD, and as yet have heard NOTHING.  They say the platform is supported...... but a black screen live feed?

Any ideas?  Thank you

Randy
2019-9-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day rwynant V1. I hope that you will get the best information from out valued DJI co pilots who uses this application when flying there DJI drones. Just a friendly reminder, that DJI do not recommend you to use a third-party applications when flying your DJI drones, we are unable to ensure the compatibility and the reliability of the said application when in use. Thanks you, have a safe and a happy flying always.
2019-9-14
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
  • >>>

Thank you Stephen.

Can DJI provide a repeatable waypoint mission taking pictures at certain points along the way......day after day, month after month?  For Construction Progress Reports......all setup in advance of going to the job site??

3Rd Party apps are provided for innovation and progression of this business model.  We have businesses requiring Drone Deploy,  Pix 4D, as well as Litchi.......they ALSO require a DJI Platform.  Kudos to you!!!!

I am hoping someone can help me with this......black screen during waypoint progress photos mission in Drone Deploy.

Randy
Aerial Traffic
https://www.facebook.com/aerial.traffica

2019-9-14
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
  • >>>

So I got an email response from DD yesterday.  They say the black screen on the live feed is a "Known Bug"

They say to unplug and plug in the USB connector multiple times till the live feed comes on.......I tried that several times, and still nothing.

Randy
2019-9-20
Use props
S.J
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322454 ft

rwynant V1 Posted at 9-14 17:01
Thank you Stephen.

Can DJI provide a repeatable waypoint mission taking pictures at certain points along the way......day after day, month after month?  For Construction Progress Reports......all setup in advance of going to the job site??

My experience with DJI Harmony Basic PLUS app was very good.  I have used this waypoint mission app with Pix4d photogrammetry.
2019-9-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

rwynant V1 Posted at 9-20 10:24
So I got an email response from DD yesterday.  They say the black screen on the live feed is a "Known Bug"

They say to unplug and plug in the USB connector multiple times till the live feed comes on.......I tried that several times, and still nothing.

Also you need to force quite the DJI Go app as well.
2019-9-23
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
  • >>>

DAFlys Posted at 9-23 02:09
Also you need to force quite the DJI Go app as well.

If you mean to "slide the app UP" to close it.....then yes.  I only run 1 app at a time.

Randy
2019-9-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

rwynant V1 Posted at 9-23 07:50
If you mean to "slide the app UP" to close it.....then yes.  I only run 1 app at a time.

Randy

Yes, exactly what I meant.
2019-9-24
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
  • >>>

Still trying to get the black screen to be live view......but DD states it's a known bug.

Randy
2019-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules