controlling multiple osmo pockets from one iphone PLEASE HELP!Th..s
2355 3 2019-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
guitarguruguy
New

I am continually impressed woth the quality of the osmo pocket. before I buy six of these things I want to confirm.. there is nothing I could find informing me if  I can or can't controll multiple pockets from a central location.Ideally it would be great to switch betweenstations via the app.  If any one has and links or knowledge please share. The portability of these products coupled with the quality of sound and video would make this very desirable for me in my line of work as musician and content creator. Thank you so much I would love any and all help.

2019-9-14
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>

If you fitted the wireless adapter to each one and if each adapter could be identified on your phones list of wireless access points, I guess you could switch between them in that way, but it would take a little time to switch from one to the other.  Really not a practical proposition I would have thought.  I have tried using the app with my Pocket and with a Osmo Mobile 3 at the same time, but although it can be done by switching wireless on and off, it's not really worth doing.
2019-9-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We're sorry that we don't have an option to control multiple Osmo Pocket at the same time with one of your mobile device. The Osmo Pocket can be connected via smartphone adapter or wi-fi, however, you may consider the suggestion above that you could use the wireless connection to possibly switch from different Osmo Pocket one at a time. Thank you for understanding.
2019-9-15
Use props
fansfada5ec3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7927 ft

Netherlands

To have this functionality Could be great. Possible in a iPad. To use multiple osmo’s in the same time. Option could be use more phones (Bluetooth) connection to control them. Maybe you have Some old phones.
2020-8-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules