Corrupt MP4 Files from Powering Off - .avc1 and .trinf files ???
2019 3 2019-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
etetetetetetet
lvl.1

Hello!

I'll cut to the chase - I accidentally powered off my DJI Mavic 2 Pro before I finished writing the file. Now file DJI_0356.MP4 is completely corrupt. (I'm also noticing some loss in data from the file immediately before that one (0355).

- I've tried DJI Fix - No luck.

- I've tried putting the SD Card back in and turning the drone back on to write a new file for a few seconds.

- Other "repair" websites won’t let me upload my corrupt file because the file size is less than 100kb. (It’s 10kb).

-StellarRepairVideo says it has "Repaired my file" but it's now only 458kb and I can't preview it (I can't preview any of the files) - but now it wants my credit card file.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

If you look below, file DJI_0356.MP4 is the corrupt file. (Screenshot of SD Card Attached below)

Thanks!

ET

--------SPECS AND DETAILS---------

Sample File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1N_L4CmmE9oCG5CpdJ_0wTDATgxC026o4/view?usp=sharing

Corrupt File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zhR3lDuEYGzD8qYRlt4m4m9JFcq7jUd2/view?usp=sharing

When using EaseUS or Disk Drill, the software identifies one .avc1 file and one .trinf file (both DJI_0362).

Here's what I have:

DJI_0355 - 759.3MB - Slightly corrupt at the very end of the file. The last few seconds are jumpy. Looks like there's some lost data in the file.

DJI_0356 - 10KB - (Shot immediately after 0355) - Corrupt file, only 10kb in size) - Actual file should be 1-3min long.

DJI_0362 - 508.3MB (Shot tonight while trying to leave SD Card in the drone while the drone stays on with new battery)

Any help would be great!

Memory Card Screenshot

Memory Card Screenshot
2019-9-14
Use props
TomVi
lvl.1

A 1-3 minutes video file can't be 10Kb in size.
It looks like the DJI_0356 file doesn't contain any media data, but some junk data.
2019-9-16
Use props
JasonWilli
lvl.2

It's happen to me couple of months ago, I Have tried  Video repair software for drone SD Card because we looking to fix the issue as soon as possible I need those video's. I tried Stellar Repair for Video software because it's shown me the preview of repaired file and fix the issue. I think you can try at once the demo version and see your repaired file. Thanks
2019-9-30
Use props
Francis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 774203 ft

I have experienced it many times. I did put it again in drone slot turn it on and it was fixed. But it doesnt work anymore. Maybe it is due to firmware update, or not.
2019-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules