can't find latest picture shot by mavic air
555 4 2019-9-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
axiao920
lvl.2

hi DJI fans.i just can't find latest pictures shot by mavic air when i conncet the mavic air to my mac via usb cable.but the pictures can be found in cachepitures folder in my android phone.AND the  resulotion of  pictures found in cachepictures folder are lowed,those are what i dont want.what make this,i want to know why.do you guys met this issue before. thank you in advance
2019-9-14
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>

Hi. Make sure you've checked both onboard storage as well as your SDCard. Your Mac should see two storage locations for those.
And yes, cache photos and video are always stored at a lower quality. They aren't intended to be the final product but to be a record.
Also, standard photos are retained as a single file, but panoramas etc are stored as separate files in a subdirectory with an HTML file which links them together stored in the main directory. Dont be tricked by that.
2019-9-15
Use props
axiao920
lvl.2

Punchbuggy Posted at 9-15 22:56
Hi. Make sure you've checked both onboard storage as well as your SDCard. Your Mac should see two storage locations for those.
And yes, cache photos and video are always stored at a lower quality. They aren't intended to be the final product but to be a record.
Also, standard photos are retained as a single file, but panoramas etc are stored as separate files in a subdirectory with an HTML file which links them together stored in the main directory. Dont be tricked by that.

thank you very much Punchbuggy.
actually, i haven't loaded an SDcard, onboard storage used only.you mention that sometimes there is a subdirectory where the standard photo in.is the subdirectory named DCIM.but i haven't found standard photo in it.usually,it works well that i check the standard photos in the subdirectory.but recent days,the standard photos cann't be found in DCMI.i don't know what the problem is.how can i find the standard photos,where are they gone?thank you in advance.
E87C155C-59BE-4CC7-9419-1D0C3EAB0F7B.png
07ABF086-A27F-4502-B32C-B22A4AF0B727.png
FA432735-ECA7-427E-A05E-567D68F1A7BE.png
2019-9-20
Use props
axiao920
lvl.2

Punchbuggy Posted at 9-15 22:56
Hi. Make sure you've checked both onboard storage as well as your SDCard. Your Mac should see two storage locations for those.

i have got the solution.because the onboard storage is full.so the photos new shot cann't be stored into the onboard storage.once i delete some old photos in the onboared storage,new photos can be found in directory named DCIM.
2019-9-21
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>

axiao920 Posted at 9-21 00:40
i have got the solution.because the onboard storage is full.so the photos new shot cann't be stored into the onboard storage.once i delete some old photos in the onboared storage,new photos can be found in directory named DCIM.

Hey, great to hear that it was an easy solution for you. Actually, I should have thought of that myself. Heheh.
2019-9-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules