Faulty battery
1712 7 2019-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Amjad1983
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310489 ft

Today suddenly two of my MA batteries became faulty  and the craft keep fixed red light with faulty message as shown in the pucture ( battery not installed properly , unable to take off)   , i cleaned the batteries , also updated the firmware  , then factory reset but without change .
I bought those batteries a couple of months ago , they were working properly till last time i used 1 week ago  
Any help or suggestion please
20190915_165553.jpg
Screenshot_20190915-165929.jpg
2019-9-15
Use props
djiuser_IJ7oTXK2Xt8l
lvl.2

Were the batteries exposed to high heat and are there any bulges on them? I've seen some posts lately about batteries becoming bloated that might explain why you got the message about it not being installed.
2019-9-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Amjad1983. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with two of your DJI Mavic Air's batteries. Can you please try to remount the intelligent flight batteries on the DJI Mavic Air drone once more and see if the issue will still persist on both batteries. If the said issue will still occur. Please contact our DJI Support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav  for us to be able to help you further. In addition we have a professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank you.
2019-9-15
Use props
Amjad1983
lvl.4

djiuser_IJ7oTXK2Xt8l Posted at 9-15 08:51
Were the batteries exposed to high heat and are there any bulges on them? I've seen some posts lately about batteries becoming bloated that might explain why you got the message about it not being installed.

i checked them and compared with non faulty one , all the same size and shape
2019-9-15
Use props
Amjad1983
lvl.4

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-15 09:02
Hello and good day Amjad1983. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with two of your DJI Mavic Air's batteries. Can you please try to remount the intelligent flight batteries on the DJI Mavic Air drone once more and see if the issue will still persist on both batteries. If the said issue will still occur. Please contact our DJI Support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav  for us to be able to help you further. In addition we have a professional team who would do their best to find out the reason of the issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank you.

thanks , i tried many times  but still not working , already contacted dJI support
2019-9-15
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>

Return them for warranty.
2019-9-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Amjad1983 Posted at 9-15 10:19
thanks , i tried many times  but still not working , already contacted dJI support

You are very much welcome Amjad1983. It is great to know that you have already contacted our DJI support team. Please keep us updated for us to be able to assist and help you further. Thank you.
2019-9-16
Use props
fans75fef922
lvl.2
Flight distance : 98668 ft

Bulgaria

i have the same problem
2022-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules