Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Does Ronin S support Sony SLT A58?
1593 3 2019-9-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Moondancer
lvl.1

I just bought a Ronin S, because i really liked what i saw in a lot of reviews and tutorials on Youtube. Just found out that my camera is not on the compatiblity list. That's a real bummer. Will my SLT A58 be supported in the future or do i need to go and buy a whole new camera? Thanks!
2019-9-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Moondancer, thanks for your interest in Ronin-S, sorry that your phone is not in the compatibility list, the Ronin-S can be physically stabilized when being used with cameras that weigh less than 3.6 kg, with a width smaller than or equal to 205 mm, and a height less than or equal to 150 mm. However, some camera models may not be able to be controlled with the Ronin-S.
Hope other users who have the same camera could give you some advice, but for the better experience, we recommend to use the camera in our compatibility list.
2019-9-15
Use props
Moondancer
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-15 23:27
Hi Moondancer, thanks for your interest in Ronin-S, sorry that your phone is not in the compatibility list, the Ronin-S can be physically stabilized when being used with cameras that weigh less than 3.6 kg, with a width smaller than or equal to 205 mm, and a height less than or equal to 150 mm. However, some camera models may not be able to be controlled with the Ronin-S.
Hope other users who have the same camera could give you some advice, but for the better experience, we recommend to use the camera in our compatibility list.

Thank you!
2019-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You are very welcome.
2019-9-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now