Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Main Controller Data Error
1192 1 2019-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans59ac431a
Flight distance : 581257 ft
  • >>>

Hi I'm having trouble with my Inspire 2 Credence Controller, Crystal Sky error message:  "Main Controller Data Error". I have already tried installing lower and current firmware updates, reset the IMU, changed batteries several times, formated the SD card.  Yesterday during a flight I receivered a error message "Controller Disconnected"  also once I returned home and looked at my images 10 of them were corrupt, the other 131 images were good.  I see several people have had this problem with most of them correcting the problem with some help, I would prefer this method over sending in for repair if possible.  Thanks in advance, Bob Care Email: bcprovideo@yahoo.com
Small addition:  If I try to start up I2 I get a onscreen message "SD Card Error" Even without SD Card installed.  Also I2 no longer sees the SSD card a screen message pops up with The current version of firmware does not support the file system on this SSD.  Please format the SSD!  But I no longer see the SSD in order to format it???
Conntact. DJI

2019-9-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the troubles that it may cause. I would like to ask if you manage to change the flight environment? Have you tried to re-calibrate the IMU and compass? If all of the troubleshooting steps have been executed and the situation remain the same, it's recommended to send the unit back to our facility for further evaluation. You may click the link below for you to contact our support. In addition to this matter, the repair fee would depend on the outcome of the damage assessment and the warranty period of the unit. We do appreciate your understanding.

www.dji.com/support
2019-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules