APAS still not work
2255 19 2019-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ViVe
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1615174 ft

NEW Update v01.00.0510 fore Mavic 2 pro, but APAS stil dead.When triangle on GO 4 is blue ,APAS not active.Dji give  more than silence pleace,this have been fustrating fore some time now.

Have download last GO 4 app,calibrated sensor,reinstall RC and Mavic 2,contacted Dji support and local Dji workshop.

But still at cero.
2019-9-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ViVe, sorry for the troubles with APAS mode, our engineers are working on locating the problem, therefore, we need more data.
Just to verify, what mobile phone are you using? What is your flight mode? If it is Sports Mode, it is recommended to test in P mode.
If the issue persists, please make sure your DJI Assistant 2 is the latest version V2.0.8, then enter Advanced Mode and export the logs of every module, upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here for further analysis, thank you. 1.png 2.png

2019-9-16
Use props
KerryG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-16 19:22
Hi ViVe, sorry for the troubles with APAS mode, our engineers are working on locating the problem, therefore, we need more data.
Just to verify, what mobile phone are you using? What is your flight mode? If it is Sports Mode, it is recommended to test in P mode.
If the issue persists, please make sure your DJI Assistant 2 is the latest version V2.0.8, then enter Advanced Mode and export the logs of every module, upload to Dropbox or Google Drive and post the link here for further analysis, thank you.[view_image][view_image]

The video here that I did shows APAS working amazingly well

2019-9-17
Use props
ViVe
lvl.2

Hi Dji Mindy

I have worked whit Assistant 2 fore a month. The log export don't work, is on v 2.0.8 but the rest work.My mobil is iPhone 7+
So tanks fore Your reply.
Uppgrade.tiff.jpg DJI Fail log.tiff.jpg
2019-9-17
Use props
ViVe
lvl.2

KerryG Posted at 9-17 06:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTKoCGYxncA&t=27s

Hi KerryG

Nice your work, mine worked fore some months, but now it´s dead and no can give some logic anser.
2019-9-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

KerryG Posted at 9-17 06:35

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTKoCGYxncA&t=27s

Glad to know it works fine, nice video, thanks for sharing.
2019-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ViVe Posted at 9-17 06:42
Hi Dji Mindy

I have worked whit Assistant 2 fore a month. The log export don't work, is on v 2.0.8 but the rest work.My mobil is iPhone 7+

There was a network glitch but it should have been fixed, could you please try again?
2019-9-19
Use props
ViVe
lvl.2

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-19 05:02
There was a network glitch but it should have been fixed, could you please try again?

Hi Mindy

I still get failed to get log lists, so I think wee stop her. I have used more than a month on this problem.
But I hope its safe to fly.

Thanks allot fore your reply.
2019-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ViVe Posted at 9-19 07:20
Hi Mindy

I still get failed to get log lists, so I think wee stop her. I have used more than a month on this problem.

Sorry to know the log list still cannot be loaded, you may try another computer. If it is not convenient and you still have any concern about it, it is recommended to fly several times, then power off and send the drone directly back to our repair center for evaluation and exporting the logs. Our repair center will help.
2019-9-21
Use props
ViVe
lvl.2
Norway

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-21 02:36
Sorry to know the log list still cannot be loaded, you may try another computer. If it is not convenient and you still have any concern about it, it is recommended to fly several times, then power off and send the drone directly back to our repair center for evaluation and exporting the logs. Our repair center will help.

Hello Mindy

I have got the Assistant 2 to work today, have upload the 7 logg file to Google Drive.
Hope you can find the problem whit APAS triangle to connect the apas mod.

link: https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... VOjuKLU?usp=sharing
2019-11-3
Use props
ViVe
lvl.2
Norway

Hello Mindy

I have got the Assistant 2 to work today, have upload the 7 logg file to Google Drive.
Hope you can find the problem whit APAS triangle to connect the apas mod.

link: https://drive.google.com/drive/f ... VOjuKLU?usp=sharing
2019-11-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ViVe Posted at 11-3 08:11
Hello Mindy

Glad to know you've got the logs, we have forwarded to our engineers for analysis, please wait patiently for the update, thank you.
2019-11-5
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

If you are flying for APAS to work for you then you need more skill.
2019-11-5
Use props
ViVe
lvl.2
Norway

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-5 00:37
Glad to know you've got the logs, we have forwarded to our engineers for analysis, please wait patiently for the update, thank you.

Hello Mindy

Hope the log can give something to solve this.
Tanks allot fore help.
2019-11-5
Use props
ViVe
lvl.2
Norway

AntDX316 Posted at 11-5 01:08
If you are flying for APAS to work for you then you need more skill.

Hello AntDX316

Yes, a now to well…..
2019-11-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ViVe Posted at 11-5 03:37
Hello Mindy

Hope the log can give something to solve this.

You are welcome, appreciate your patience.
2019-11-6
Use props
ViVe
lvl.2
Norway

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-6 04:27
You are welcome, appreciate your patience.

Hello Mindy

Is ther any News about the APAS not Connection,its a a bit time since a send the LOG file.
2019-11-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ViVe Posted at 11-25 01:39
Hello Mindy

Is ther any News about the APAS not Connection,its a a bit time since a send the LOG file.

I'm so sorry for the late response, unfortunately, the logs are not complete and our engineers are unable to locate the problem, please start a ticket online and keep me updated with the case number here, I will inform the local team to test and diagnose.
2019-12-3
Use props
ViVe
lvl.2
Norway

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-3 03:58
I'm so sorry for the late response, unfortunately, the logs are not complete and our engineers are unable to locate the problem, please start a ticket online and keep me updated with the case number here, I will inform the local team to test and diagnose.

Hello Mindy

I have send the Mavic 2 pro to local dealer in Norway, I don't now if the repair will be done in Norway or
send to Nedeland.So I have not a ticket number.
2019-12-3
Use props
ViVe
lvl.2
Norway

ViVe Posted at 12-3 10:13
Hello Mindy

I have send the Mavic 2 pro to local dealer in Norway, I don't now if the repair will be done in Norway or

Hello

My Mavic 2 pro is back from service. They send a new drone, and tested APAS, work very god.
Thanks fore God service to DJI
2019-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules