P4P controller reset issue
1368 3 2019-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5f57f0b3
lvl.1

My phantom 4 pro was throwing an error 200/201, would not allow take off, said the joysticks needed calibration, beeping like crazy. Attempted the drone, controller, SD card disconnect sequence. Didn’t work. Did factory reset on the controller. Now the controller is stuck on wanting me to sign into my dji account, but I can’t because I need to set up my wifi, but I can’t exit the screen. I attempted the swipe down on the screen, but I think that only works for the p4p+. I have used my p4p approximately 15 times since I purchased it a year and a half ago. $2400 wasted on trash technology that can’t function correctly. Please help me fix this so that I can sell it.
11B15DDB-BE94-4CF5-950A-3FA1A8A57C7C.jpeg
2019-9-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, your drone is Phantom 4 Pro+ because you have a screen Remote Control, it is possible to slide down the screen to connect to the WIFI, please reboot the RC and try again, thanks.
2019-9-16
Use props
fans5f57f0b3
lvl.1

Dear Mindy. It IS NOT possible. I’ve attempted it approximately 50 times. It gives me a tiny pop up at the bottom with an exit page, home, and another option. When I push the exit page it does absolutely nothing
2019-9-17
Use props
fans5f57f0b3
lvl.1

So now it is requiring that I enter my mainland China phone number. I don’t have one, seeing as I live in the USA. Again not allowing me to exit the screen.
2019-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules