wifi Problem
1392 4 2019-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chips6565
New

Hi there to everyone I have just got a second hand Phantom 3 advanced and the problem i seem to be having is I can't conect the drone to my phone with the Wifi .
Has anyone got any ideas why this May be . I am also very New to this Drone Flying .
But if anyone can help I would be very very greatful .

Regards
Phil
2019-9-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. For connecting the mobile device to the remote controller, you need to use the USB cable. However, for the linking of the remote controller to the aircraft, you may follow the procedure below. For additional information, we would recommend ensuring that the Phantom 3 Advanced is updated when in terms of firmware. Thank you for your support.

2019-9-17
Use props
chips6565
New

Thanks for the advice, I may not have explained my problem correctly and its this I am trying to connect my Phone a Samsung 6 to the drone with Wifi I set everything up as the manual says and then on my phone I scan for other wife signals and the Phantom never shows up on wifi signals I could connect to . regards Phil
2019-9-17
Use props
Tourneh
lvl.1

Bonsoir !
J’ai besoin de vos connaissances avec le spark que j'utilise , j’ai rencontré un gros probleme le spark ça c’est bloqué et depuis plus possible de retrouver le signal wifi du spark, même avec la manipulation de 9sec en appuyant sur le bouton de la batterie (je n’ai pas les bips) le drone ne charge pas le spark n’est pas détecté par le logiciel ni par windows, pensez vous que le drone est fichus ?

2019-9-19
Use props
GodInyou
New

thx for information!
2019-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules