iPhone 11 Pro Max
17622 18 2019-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
curteze
lvl.1

So... Preordered the phone. Purchased the Osmo Mobile 3, didnt even think about the compatibliity. DJI is very good no doubt, but what are the hopes for compatibility and firmware resolutions for the new iPhones.

DJI Osmo Mobile 3:
Weight: 200 +/-30 g;
Thickness: ≤ 9.5 mm;
Width: 62-88 mm

iPhone 11 Pro Max:
226 grams;

Also, will i beable to use the DJI Go 4 app with the new iphone?
2019-9-16
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>

My guess.  Eventually.  
2019-9-16
Use props
curteze
lvl.1

Oracle Miata Posted at 9-16 12:34
My guess.  Eventually.

Precision...
2019-9-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I've replied to your concern with regard to the compatibility matter between the app and the iPhone 11 Pro Ma, please refer to the link below. However, I would love to forward this query to our designated department for them to possibly test the mobile device and the applications. Thank you for your support.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-198197-1-1.html

2019-9-16
Use props
Oracle Miata
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3759829 ft
  • >>>

curteze Posted at 9-16 12:54
Precision...

As much as any moderator on here will give you...
2019-9-16
Use props
curteze
lvl.1

Oracle Miata Posted at 9-16 13:43
As much as any moderator on here will give you...

Cannot argue that one.
2019-9-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

curteze Posted at 9-16 13:49
Cannot argue that one.

Hi, thanks for waiting. I've managed to forward the query to our designated department and our team is currently working on this matter. For further updates, please stay tune to our official website. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-18
Use props
linkjar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23839 ft

DJI Tony Posted at 9-18 09:20
Hi, thanks for waiting. I've managed to forward the query to our designated department and our team is currently working on this matter. For further updates, please stay tune to our official website. Thank you for your support.

I’m happy to report that I have tested iPhone 11 Pro Max with Apple’s clear case and the DJI Osmo mobile 3 can handle the extra weight (251g) without any issues in either portrait or landscape mode. Although DJI Mimo not yet supports the ultra-wide lens yet, using the iOS 13 camera app has no problems in terms of seeing any gimbal parts.
2019-9-21
Use props
linkjar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23839 ft

DJI Tony Posted at 9-18 09:20

I’m happy to report that I have tested iPhone 11 Pro Max with Apple’s clear case and the DJI Osmo mobile 3 can handle the extra weight (251g) without any issues in either portrait or landscape mode. Although DJI Mimo not yet supports the ultra-wide lens yet, using the iOS 13 camera app has no problems in terms of seeing any gimbal parts.
2019-9-21
Use props
Palatinus
New

I have the Apple leather case on mine, for a total weight of 258g. Do you think that extra 7 grams will be a problem?
2019-9-21
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>

linkjar Posted at 9-21 23:20

Thanks for sharing
2019-9-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

linkjar Posted at 9-21 23:24

Hi, thanks for the update. We're glad to know that the newly device is working on our Osmo Mobile 3. Should you have further concerns, please keep us posted. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-22
Use props
Todders
lvl.2

Palatinus Posted at 9-21 23:32
I have the Apple leather case on mine, for a total weight of 258g. Do you think that extra 7 grams will be a problem?

I purchased the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 on Nov 19 and received the iPhone 11 Pro Max with an Apple leather case the following day, and the two work just fine together physically.

However, I also want to ask when support for the ultra wide lens and night mode might be added to the DJI Mimo app.
2019-9-22
Use props
boldblue737
lvl.2
Flight distance : 418337 ft
  • >>>

Heads up everyone... all the "it works" reports have been with the larger iPhone 11 Pro Max, unfortunately the iPhone 11 Pro (the smaller one) does NOT work properly with the Osmo Mobile 3. When balanced with or without a case the motor arm IS VISIBLE in the frame of the image when using the new ultra wide angle lens because on this smaller phone the lens is closer than on the Pro Max to that arm. When placed OUT OF BALANCE you can eliminate the motor from view and the Osmo Mobile 3 appears to still stabilize the image but I'm not sure if you will wear out the motor or if the image will be slightly more unstable. I believe it should be a simple fix of adding a counterweight screw to the screw hole on the Mobile 3 that is there for just that purpose but neither DJI nor 3rd parties yet sell matching counterweights, so you would have to piece something together from the hardware store, the fitting is 3mm x 0.5
2019-9-25
Use props
BKester
New

Palatinus Posted at 9-21 23:32
I have the Apple leather case on mine, for a total weight of 258g. Do you think that extra 7 grams will be a problem?

I can't balance the iPhone 11 Pro Max with a case on it.  My case is a little thicker than a clear silicone one and about the same thickness as the Apple leather case. It puts the balance too far forward in the bracket mount.  The out of balance warning is constant and the upper arm motor runs hot.  I take the case off and that goes away.  Others report no problems, but this is my experience.  Removing the case is a pain, but the only way my Osmo3 works with my Pro Max.
2019-10-15
Use props
Ring320kbps
New

Vietnam

thanks for sharing!iPhone 11 Pro ringtone
2019-11-25
Use props
Ring320kbps
New

Vietnam

thanks for sharing!
iphone 11 pro ringtone
2019-11-25
Use props
TMRE
lvl.2
United States

It's been over 2 months and no acknowledgment of iphone pro 11 compatibility.
2019-11-29
Use props
alexhalessays
lvl.2

Pakistan

iPhone 11 Release: The Reviews! Well, today we have decided to skip the iPhone 11 review squad because none of the iPhone 11 features are different from as was expected during leaks season. Today we talk about the hype and fans that have lined up to buy iPhone 11 due to the sheer enthusiasm for Apple products. The Apple products users are of two kinds. One is those who are avid fans and are only using Apple products. The other ones are the occasionally rich people by accident who buy a random Apple product and regret it for the rest of their lives.  Here is how the Apple iPhone 11 is a product that is good for both of these types of people.  The Camera Phone:  Yes the reviews are out and the verdict is that the triple cameras along with the Filmic Pro app are an exceptional get for the modern user. As we all know, professional journalism is no longer limited to industry experts but is a long and proud tradition of the common man as well. Filmic pro will give great depth and width to the videos that you make with your friends. Rather than having novice videos with no voice and terrible look, the video will have a great and multiple sets of angles that take the best shots of you hanging out with friends. The camera is an Apple product and will have an excellent result as is told by multiple sources. A13 Bionic Chip:  The A13 Bionic chip is the pride of Apple iPhone 11 as this processor can run a really massive process on the Android. Android phones have the most extensive functions that can be installed in the device. The problem is that the device will not be able to process all of these functions. That is why the best feature of the phone is the A13 Bionic chip as it would allow the person to use all the massive programs that are installed in the device. The device will have an extensive processing power that comes from the device. The iPhone 11 has various varied features like the Filmic Pro program, extensive memory of 1 Terabyte and many other features that will allow the device to be a truly holistic utility option for the user. Colors:  Yes, the rumor is true, iPhone 11 has deviated from its old colors.

Source: http://bit.ly/2rOyAVB

The new iPhone 11 will have a wide range of colors that will include 11 different colors from red, green, blue, black, white, silver, and many others. The older iPhone culture was that of exclusivity with only three colors available for the product. Those colors were always black, white and Gold but now iPhone 11 has decided to change the game and launch a wide range of 11 colors to choose from. So this is our break down for why you deserve to have an iPhone 11 with you at this time. It is a great product to own!
2019-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules