769 5 2019-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rodrigo linkweb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2217487 ft
  • >>>

Hello

I need support of a real DJI member. I've found a fallen Mavic Air and so I want to find its owner. I have the serial number to check which e-mail was used to activate it.

Can someone chek it for me? Please, send me a private message if possible.

Thanks.

2019-9-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate reaching us with regard to this situation. You may send the serial number to us via direct message here in DJI Forum for further assistance. In addition to this, we've sent a message here in forum regarding this matter. Please check your inbox later. Thank you for  your support.
2019-9-16
Use props
HH1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73114 ft

What ever happened with the idea of having a section added to the title page for this forum of:  Drones LOST and FOUND?
2019-9-16
Use props
rodrigolinkweb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2217487 ft
  • >>>

DJI Tony Posted at 9-16 14:46
Hi, we do appreciate reaching us with regard to this situation. You may send the serial number to us via direct message here in DJI Forum for further assistance. In addition to this, we've sent a message here in forum regarding this matter. Please check your inbox later. Thank you for  your support.

You did not understand the question...
I've found the aircraft and I only have its serial number on it... I don't know its owner's name, email, etc...
2019-9-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

rodrigolinkweb Posted at 9-22 19:01
You did not understand the question...
I've found the aircraft and I only have its serial number on it... I don't know its owner's name, email, etc...

Hi, we do apologize for the confusion. The details that we may need is your personal information for us to possibly make a connection to the owner of the drone. If this would be fine with you, you may provide those information. Thank you!
2019-9-23
Use props
Wijnand
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13143 ft

Hi there

I have the possibility to buy a found mavic pro.
Instead of buying Maybe we can find the rightful owner.

Can anyone of Dji contact me? I do have the serialno.: 08QUEAUP01025M

Thank you very much
2019-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules