Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Live Streaming Battery Change Mavic 2 Pro Smart Controller
1366 3 2019-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TLTC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 248389 ft

When live streaming to YouTube, can you land the drone during the stream and replace the battery and keep the stream live on the smart controller so that you don’t have to start a 2nd live stream?
2019-9-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. When the drone is turned off the functionality and features on the DJI GO 4 app wouldn't be available during this time. Therefore, the live streaming will be affected as well causing you to  do live steam again. Thank you for understanding.
2019-9-18
Use props
MarcelN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2307733 ft

That’s a good question, first i thought what a stupid question, because you take the power off the drone…..
But the controller is transmitting with your phone, so it should be a black screen for a few seconds in my opinion, correct me if i’m wrong.
mmm if the app stops, the stream stops too i guess.
2019-9-18
Use props
TLTC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 248389 ft

MarcelN Posted at 9-18 13:40
That’s a good question, first i thought what a stupid question, because you take the power off the drone…..
But the controller is transmitting with your phone, so it should be a black screen for a few seconds in my opinion, correct me if i’m wrong.
mmm if the app stops, the stream stops too i guess.

The livestream stays active....I do it all the time now.  
2019-10-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules