Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 pro installation of main boards
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
boots gaskin
lvl.2

I will say that after trying everything possible to fix a esc error that I started to get for no reason as far as no crashes or hard landings. I definitely tried anything I heard to try and the firmware v1.11.30 witch did fix it for about 4 different times so I had enough and almost sent it to dji for service to figure out the exact problem but I knew my motors were good because for one they were new and after I unsoldiered them they tested ok from a ohm meter so I went for the decision to buy a new main board 96 and I’m so glad I didn’t try to buy a used one first since it was less soldiering and just went new. So if anyone that is thinking about what to do and you have some soldiering ability just order a new board that goes with your motors and go for it. The board came with 1.8.80 firmware and I wanted to install v1.11.20 and at first it would not start the update process so I had to add the debug file to get it going and everything turned out perfect and honestly I think the drone is better then I can remember in all aspects. But if anyone needs help or advice I’m definitely not a expert but I was able to get it done and don’t mind helping anyone else out that might need some help. Also if I put this in the wrong spot on the forum can you let me know and I apologize. But thankyou
2019-9-16
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft

Your post is fine here.

What I’m upset about, is that you didn’t record a self help video.

You know,  for others to follow along with, to complete similar repairs to their drones. ;-)

Glad you were able to fix your model, and a happy ending to the story was good to read.

RedHotPoker
2019-9-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day boots gaskin. Thank you for sharing this information and your experience with regards to this matter. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2019-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules