New Firmware 9/16/19 - Do Waypoints Finally Workl?
1443 9 2019-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KerryG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>

2019-9-16
Use props
maven4336
lvl.2
Flight distance : 619974 ft

Great work glad I finally got that done looks like you’re the first one to review this thanks for your efforts have a nice day
2019-9-16
Use props
parkgt214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1167008 ft

Short answer is that it works with any of the flight automation apps/programs because the problem was in the DJI firmware.  If you are really into flight automation you should take a look at Dronelink.  It is rapidly evolving into the most sophisticated and powerful "mission" solution available.  I have been using since July and it just keeps getting better as more features are added almost daily.

https://app.dronelink.com
2019-9-16
Use props
Mr Sepo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929334 ft

parkgt214 Posted at 9-16 18:07
Short answer is that it works with any of the flight automation apps/programs because the problem was in the DJI firmware.  If you are really into flight automation you should take a look at Dronelink.  It is rapidly evolving into the most sophisticated and powerful "mission" solution available.  I have been using since July and it just keeps getting better as more features are added almost daily.

https://app.dronelink.com

Since users are unable to log on without creating an account.  Can you detail how its an improvement over Litchi please.  It is far more costly than Litchi as well as its yearly subscription fee is far more than the one time fee of Litchi.
2019-9-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Yay,  at last they are fixed.
2019-9-17
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>

Great to see - thanks for sharing
2019-9-17
Use props
parkgt214
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1167008 ft

Mr Sepo Posted at 9-16 18:18
Since users are unable to log on without creating an account.  Can you detail how its an improvement over Litchi please.  It is far more costly than Litchi as well as its yearly subscription fee is far more than the one time fee of Litchi.

Type Dronelink into Youtube.  There are a number of videos that will better explain it than I could here in a single post.
2019-9-17
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Thanks for sharing
2019-9-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Kerry. Thank you for sharing this amazing video of yours also the experience you had with the new update of the Mavic 2 series. This will really help our valued DJI members here in Forum. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-9-17
Use props
Mr Sepo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 929334 ft

parkgt214 Posted at 9-17 04:20
Type Dronelink into Youtube.  There are a number of videos that will better explain it than I could here in a single post.

While I understand that sort of lazy answer is easy, you brought up the subject of the app.  If you are an enthusist you should be able to summarize why you like it so much.  However your post sounded more like a sales pitch, if your a sales guy for the company, you need to have better sales skills to get people interested.  If the sales model is tell people to look at Youtube, I would hate to see the support.  That sort of response never sells me on anything.  ok thanks good luck.
2019-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules