Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Serious Goggle issues. Even more serious customer service issues!!
979 1 2019-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kr5VilCM64tK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1598750 ft

This is the sad story of how I have been trying to get a $750 racing edition goggles, and occusync air unit to perform as promised.

It has become common knowledge that there is a design flaw with the Goggles RE and the Mavic 2.

So when I contacted customer service; and we confirmed that all the firmware was up to date, and the 5.8g antennea was being used, and they offered me a shipping label to send my goggles in, I was very pleased that DJI seemed willing to make this problem right.

I was a bit shocked to recieve an email the following week asking me for $240 dollars to " repair the damage,"

I called the repair center, thinking there must be a mistake, as my goggles were not "damaged" but defective.  I explained that the range had ALWAYS been an issue, but untill I was alerted by another DJI user who had sent his goggles in, I had assumed the shortened range was normal.

My goggles were sent to an engineer who kept me waiting two weeks before reporting back that my goggles have a defective component.

We already knew this....

It was then that DJI informed me that since I had bought the goggles in 2017, the warranty was expired and the repair would not be covered.

I requested to speak with a supervisor, and after a LONG chain of emails, I was offered a 15% discount.

I am amazed that DJI has not issued a recall on this component.

I have 3 DJI drones, plus two Osmos, and two Crystal Sky monitors in addition to the DJI goggle racing combo, and this is the kind of loyalty DJI shows to their customers?!?

So I have now sent an email to the legal dept at DJI

It is my hope that somebody in this dept. will be more reasonable than customer service.

We have rights as customers as outlined by the Dept. Of Consumer Affairs.

http://dca.ca.gov

So while I am waiting to hear back from the DJI legal team, I am wondering who else out there has had a similar experience?

Has anybody had any luck getting their Goggles fixed?

2019-9-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we sincerely apologize for the troubles with the Goggles RE and the Mavic 2, we managed to get your case number via your Forum account and your case has been escalated to the higher-level team for a better-follow up, we will have someone to contact you soon to see if there is any better resolution can be provided, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules