Intel > DJI for Enterprise/Industrial application?
614 5 2019-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>

Was working w/ the inspector who has been hiring me and he said DJI isn't the best.  Well, he seems to be right.  I don't think you can 3D model this good and he said the drone can cost upwards of $58k all set up where the Matrice doesn't go that high.
https://www.intel.com/content/ww ... agery-datasets.html
2019-9-16
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for sharing
2019-9-16
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>

If your comparing drones then you may be right, I'm not saying you are as i haven't looked into the Intel drones too much. However if you are comparing companies, it might not be as clear cut as you think, just because you don't see a commercial drone that matches your needs doesn't mean you can't contact DJI and get a more bespoke solution that better suits your needs, obviously depending on the request this would cost a lot more than purchasing a Matrice.
2019-9-17
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>

Ben Mason Posted at 9-17 03:08
If your comparing drones then you may be right, I'm not saying you are as i haven't looked into the Intel drones too much. However if you are comparing companies, it might not be as clear cut as you think, just because you don't see a commercial drone that matches your needs doesn't mean you can't contact DJI and get a more bespoke solution that better suits your needs, obviously depending on the request this would cost a lot more than purchasing a Matrice.

I haven't too until it was brought to my attention.  I don't think DJI drones can 3D like Intel did with all the details in 3D on a brick wall.
2019-9-17
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

It's not about the drone itself. It's about the scanning technology used to create 3D render, carried by drone. It's always a 3-rd party device and DJI Enterprise is not necessarily involved in custom setups.
2019-9-17
Use props
Bashy
Captain
Flight distance : 2354357 ft
  • >>>

$ for $ and i bet DJI still has it
2019-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules