1143 7 2019-9-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MauroM1982
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3144642 ft
  • >>>

Hello to all ...

i received my first Ronin-SC around August 5th. It had a defect on the mounting plate.
I am offered a replacement of the whole product.
in one month I receive the product, around September 5th. The shipped product has aesthetic defects on the handle and gimbal ... I don't think a new product has been sent ... but a refurbished ... now the damage is worse than the one I had at the start ... they offered a new replacement .. but if I will be sent a gimbal refurbished maybe I have the same problems. In two months I was unable to use the gimbal again ... it would have been interesting to replace only the defective plate. Do you believe I can request a new article?

Thanks Mauro
roninsc.jpg
2019-9-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Mauro, sorry to know the replacement you received is still damaged, I failed to get the case number via your Forum account, may we have the previous case number so that we can help? Thank you in advance.
2019-9-17
Use props
MauroM1982
lvl.3
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-17 01:16
Hi Mauro, sorry to know the replacement you received is still damaged, I failed to get the case number via your Forum account, may we have the previous case number so that we can help? Thank you in advance.

Hi Mindy,
nice to meet you...

the previous case is CAS-3393772-Z4T2Z3,
now Vivian has started a new case:CAS-3546269-Q8N6B4
... I'm afraid that what comes will have the same problems ... I can be sure that a new product is sent and not refurbished =
2019-9-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MauroM1982 Posted at 9-17 01:38
Hi Mindy,
nice to meet you...

Thank you very much for the case number and sorry again for the trouble caused, we have escalated your case to the higher-level team for a better follow-up, hope it will be solved quickly and smoothly this time.
2019-9-17
Use props
MauroM1982
lvl.3
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-17 04:49
Thank you very much for the case number and sorry again for the trouble caused, we have escalated your case to the higher-level team for a better follow-up, hope it will be solved quickly and smoothly this time.

Good morning.
I received the new ( 3rd) Ronin SC ... and I must say that this is also ruined .. less than the other but it is not in good condition .. this thing hurts me a lot. I attach photo

Greetings.
Mauro
2019-9-25
Use props
MauroM1982
lvl.3
  • >>>

DJI Mindy Posted at 9-17 04:49

2019-9-25
Use props
MauroM1982
lvl.3
  • >>>

Hello, am I still waiting for an answer ... nobody knows how to help me?

I bought a Ronin SC at € 460 in July and I still haven't been able to use it ... I'm also having a damage ... please help me.
2019-9-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MauroM1982 Posted at 9-26 02:30
Hello, am I still waiting for an answer ... nobody knows how to help me?

I bought a Ronin SC at € 460 in July and I still haven't been able to use it ... I'm also having a damage ... please help me.

Sorry for the late response and the issue still persists. I have verified with the team that the device is completely brand-new, we apologize for what happened and it is recommended to loosen the knob and then adjust the arm.
Your case has been escalated to the local team again, please wait for the email update, thank you.
2019-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules