Spark
777 6 2019-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DONA72
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42113 ft

Scusate una mia curiosità .... io abito in Italia, l'app DJI GO 4 per Android in inglese è CE o FCC e allora perché mi chiedo questa schermata se fai OK o CANCEL ... è un errore di programmazione o dei programmatori Cambia le impostazioni Wi-Fi. Il tuo aereo vola in diversi paesi / regioni. Il velivolo ripristinerà le sue impostazioni Wi-Fi in conformità con le normative locali. Riconnettersi più tardi.

Scusate se insisto su questo argomento!
Per tare tutto queso si inganna diciamo così il telefono il RC o lo SPARK!

2019-9-17
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft

Not sure what you're asking.

The blue spark I USED to fly knew it belonged in FCC territory and just connected and worked. The yellow spark I fly now thinks it lives in CE land, so whenever I go to fly it has to change network settings. As long as I don't turn the transmitter off, it will keep the FCC settings as I turn spark on or off and change battery.

(I don't speak Italian)
2019-9-17
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>

Tentoes Posted at 9-17 05:59
Not sure what you're asking.

The blue spark I USED to fly knew it belonged in FCC territory and just connected and worked. The yellow spark I fly now thinks it lives in CE land, so whenever I go to fly it has to change network settings. As long as I don't turn the transmitter off, it will keep the FCC settings as I turn spark on or off and change battery.

Tentoes, have you ever "ignored" that?
It is not a "I am not in FCC mode", this is a auto switching to the countries mode you are in, because "it things" it wasnt in that country, before.
That does not mean, it is not in FCC.
It is switching ALWAYS, after "crossing borders" and trying to fly in a different country.
Even if it is using the same settings here, like there.

On top, that was a go4 probleme, some time ago.
One of my birds has it, one not, I ignore it all the time.

There was a solution somewhere in the forums, over a year ago, I think. Something like changing go4 versions or such, for a reset.

But first you should check, how your settings are, after ignoring it. I'd say it is always in FCC
2019-9-17
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer

S-e-ven Posted at 9-17 08:44
Tentoes, have you ever "ignored" that?
It is not a "I am not in FCC mode", this is a auto switching to the countries mode you are in, because "it things" it wasnt in that country, before.
That does not mean, it is not in FCC.

Yup. That's what mine does. Always has to switch 'cause it thinks it belongs in another country.
2019-9-17
Use props
S-e-ven
First Officer
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>

Tentoes Posted at 9-17 10:04
Yup. That's what mine does. Always has to switch 'cause it thinks it belongs in another country.

Yes, but I am sure, it thinks it is in "another" FCC country!
So there is no need to let it switch.
It just needs a minute of valuable flight time and is doing it again and again.

Just "cancel" that, as long it has FCC  mode on!
2019-9-17
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer

S-e-ven Posted at 9-17 10:39
Yes, but I am sure, it thinks it is in "another" FCC country!
So there is no need to let it switch.
It just needs a minute of valuable flight time and is doing it again and again.

It doesn't. It comes up in CE mode.
2019-9-17
Use props
Tentoes
Second Officer

To the original poster. Yea, mine does that too. Kindof annoying, but doesn't seem to cause any trouble.
2019-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules