Mainland China number needed after factory reset
4517 31 2019-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5f57f0b3
lvl.1

Soooooo, my ongoing issues with my p4p+. I did a factory reset on the controller after my drone went completely bonkers. Got stuck on the sign-in screen and after trying the swipe down method about 50 times, it finally worked once suggested by the dji ppl here
2019-9-17
Use props
fans5f57f0b3
lvl.1

Mainland China number needed after factory reset

Soooooo, my ongoing issues with my p4p+. I did a factory reset on the controller after my drone went completely bonkers. Got stuck on the sign-in screen and after trying the swipe down method about 50 times, it finally worked once suggested by the dji ppl here
2019-9-17
Use props
fans5f57f0b3
lvl.1

So now the forum won’t post all my messages. Great. Does anything dji work correctly? So to finish my post yet again! My screen is now stuck on a screen requiring i enter my mainland china phone number, my USA number apparently doesn’t work.
2019-9-17
Use props
fans5f57f0b3
lvl.1

fans5f57f0b3 Posted at 9-17 06:48
So now the forum won’t post all my messages. Great. Does anything dji work correctly? So to finish my post yet again! My screen is now stuck on a screen requiring i enter my mainland china phone number, my USA number apparently doesn’t work.

589EDD79-AABC-48A6-824E-9526F2F03D13.jpeg
2019-9-17
Use props
Heinejens
New
Flight distance : 7129 ft

I have the same problem. But i didnt reset anything.  Can’t fly atm!! Omg this is so stupid!!
2019-9-17
Use props
fans34ed22a2
New

any luck with the mainland China phone number issue? having the same problem here in New Orleans this morning!
2019-9-17
Use props
fans34ed22a2
New

fans5f57f0b3 Posted at 9-17 06:48
So now the forum won’t post all my messages. Great. Does anything dji work correctly? So to finish my post yet again! My screen is now stuck on a screen requiring i enter my mainland china phone number, my USA number apparently doesn’t work.

did you find a solution for this problem?
2019-9-17
Use props
fans32632bfa
New

Same problem today in California! DJI please acknowledge your stupid bug.
2019-9-17
Use props
mooncusser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3384501 ft
  • >>>

Used my phantom 4 yesterday without issue. Today I can’t fky unless I enter a mainland China phone number. Client’s very upset, help please.
9F9CE3FD-4502-4031-AEC5-617884EC21C6.png
5E6EBAB2-80FD-485F-9589-F94C45ACE810.png
2019-9-17
Use props
Chaumont
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31299 ft

HELP ! Cannot fly my Mavic Air today in BELGIUM because I need to make a link to MAINLAN CHINA. iPhone Screen blocks all the time — HELP NEEDED ASAP
2019-9-17
Use props
mooncusser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3384501 ft
  • >>>

Used my phantom 4 yesterday without issue. Did not do a factory reset and today I can’t fly unless I enter a mainland China phone number. Client’s very upset, help please.
2019-9-17
Use props
djiuser_VY1CmGYoy9IP
New

I have the same problem just now in France !
I can't fly because screen block and ask me for chinese number but I have french number !
2019-9-17
Use props
fansc5b87bd8
New

I was doing a photo/video shoot when all of a sudden my Mavic pro did something funny. Then the screen on my phone said that I needed to enter my phone number to activate. It’s for mainland China and I live in the US. WTF
2019-9-17
Use props
fans18a79e26
New

Same problem here in Germany . just an hour ago i want to start the drone but it doesnt`t work because my German Number for the verify does`t work !

DJI help ...

Please!
2019-9-17
Use props
fansc5b87bd8
New

I’ve got a feeling China Hacked DJIs servers knocking out all drones. Good work China
2019-9-17
Use props
Heinejens
New
Flight distance : 7129 ft

Heinejens Posted at 9-17 07:18
I have the same problem. But i didnt reset anything.  Can’t fly atm!! Omg this is so stupid!!

I can’t even download my videos. The screen is locked to the mainland China number. I live in Norway.
BC49BDB7-712B-4DE3-B73C-D4CBEA0F5BB6.png
2019-9-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to sign out the account and sign back in under the "ME" icon in the DJI application to see if there will be changes. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-17
Use props
SSherwood
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40052 ft

Same issue here in Panama. Bought the drone in the US, and now its totally not working! Need a solution fast DJI because your ruining my opportunity for shots!!!
2019-9-17
Use props
SSherwood
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40052 ft

Logged out completely from the DJI Go 4 App and back in. It reset and got rid of the phone number issue!
2019-9-17
Use props
fans5f57f0b3
lvl.1

SSherwood Posted at 9-17 08:39
Logged out completely from the DJI Go 4 App and back in. It reset and got rid of the phone number issue!

I would, but it won’t let me out of that screen at all.
2019-9-17
Use props
fans5f57f0b3
lvl.1

For all those asking. No, I have not found a solution to this issue yet. Hopefully someone from DJI gets on it.
2019-9-17
Use props
fans5f57f0b3
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 9-17 08:29
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Please try to sign out the account and sign back in under the "ME" icon in the DJI application to see if there will be changes. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Hi Dji Tony,
For whatever reason the rest of my post is no longer visible. After signing in the controller got stuck on another screen asking for my mainline china number. I have a USA number. How do I bypass that screen to finally fly the drone?
2019-9-17
Use props
ClaaSik
New

dji go app 4 locked out / start dji mavic / start controller / dji go 4 app lock in again ! That works for me !
2019-9-17
Use props
KS.Drone
New

Hi!

Had same problem. Reinstalled Dji go app. But once got this message again. I tried to go “camera mode” without connected drone, and turned off “cache maps”. Updated also safety flying data. After tried couple of times and message disappeared.  Not sure what was solution. May be will help somebody.
2019-9-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans5f57f0b3 Posted at 9-17 17:12
Hi Dji Tony,
For whatever reason the rest of my post is no longer visible. After signing in the controller got stuck on another screen asking for my mainline china number. I have a USA number. How do I bypass that screen to finally fly the drone?

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if you're using a built-in screen remote controller? If so, would it be possible if you could try to restore factory default the remote to see if there will be changes? For early notification, restoring factory default would delete the files in the DJI application. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Heinejens Posted at 9-17 07:18

Hi Heinejens, may we verify if the issue persists? If yes, please re-connect to your local network, then connect the drone to the APP in the open area with a strong GPS signal.
If there is no luck, please provide us your serial number, we'd love to check, thank you.
2019-9-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans5f57f0b3 Posted at 9-17 17:12
Hi Dji Tony,
For whatever reason the rest of my post is no longer visible. After signing in the controller got stuck on another screen asking for my mainline china number. I have a USA number. How do I bypass that screen to finally fly the drone?

Hi there, please check my post on 27#, thank you.
2019-9-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans18a79e26 Posted at 9-17 08:08
Same problem here in Germany . just an hour ago i want to start the drone but it doesnt`t work because my German Number for the verify does`t work !

DJI help ...

Hi there, do you still have this problem? If yes, please re-connect to your local network, then connect the drone to the APP in the open area with a strong GPS signal.
If there is no luck, please provide us your serial number, we'd love to check, thank you.
2019-9-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mooncusser Posted at 9-17 07:57
Used my phantom 4 yesterday without issue. Did not do a factory reset and today I can’t fly unless I enter a mainland China phone number. Client’s very upset, help please.[view_image][view_image]

Hi mooncusser, sorry for the troubles, please check my post on 28# and keep us updated, thank you.
2019-9-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Chaumont Posted at 9-17 07:42
HELP ! Cannot fly my Mavic Air today in BELGIUM because I need to make a link to MAINLAN CHINA. iPhone Screen blocks all the time — HELP NEEDED ASAP

Hi Chaumont, sorry for the troubles, please re-connect to your local network, then connect the drone to the APP in the open area with a strong GPS signal.
If there is no luck, please provide us the serial number of your drone, we'd love to check, thank you.
2019-9-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans34ed22a2 Posted at 9-17 07:21
any luck with the mainland China phone number issue? having the same problem here in New Orleans this morning!

Hi there, sorry for the troubles, may we verify if the error persists? If yes, please check my post on 30# and keep us updated, thank you.
2019-9-23
Use props
SupCarlos
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>

omg this is crazy!!
2019-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules