Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Got My Smart Power Charger Today
1511 6 2015-6-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
info
lvl.3
Flight distance : 647034 ft
United States

And it looks to be built very well/nicely. They really did a great job designing this device. It is a shame I have 9 I1 batteries sitting in a pile, but currently do not have an I1 to fly/charge! I guess this charger is going to hang out with the batteries in my shop while I wait for DJI to figure things out with the I1. I also should be receiving my complete filter set from Renaat any day now. Hope DJI figures things out soon, as all of this gear doesn't do me any good sitting around collecting dust. I will report back on the charger once I get back in the air.
2015-6-9
Use props
houston
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

Pictures please.
2015-6-9
Use props
info
lvl.3
Flight distance : 647034 ft
United States

I will happily do so, that is as soon as I figure out how to post pics here!
2015-6-10
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

IMG_5798.jpg

Here is mine and it is working great so far.

Posted this on their website today.
"Do not hesitate to purchase this power supply for your Inspire batteries! The service is great and the product is top notch. I just received the item from production and currently running some charge and deep cycle tests. IT is running both 3 TB47 and 1 TB48 batteries, my remote and my iPad. I could not be happier with the quality period!
I will post some photos on the DJI forum once I get the charging finished."

I know that it is only 600 watts etc. and expensive..... but it really is nice.... trust me.   The deep cycle test worked nicely and the internal cooling fans come on when needed. I would like to get some more time with this unit and then I can give you more information.

Rich

Rich
2015-6-10
Use props
Phoenixaerial
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Well hope yours is still lasting.. My Inspire charger just blew up inside the unit.. Had it for almost a year.. started to smell like electrical wires burning.. Only had a few batteries on it.   Will post pictures tomorrow after I pull it apart.. waiting to see how good the customer service will be ..
Screen Shot 2016-01-04 at 10.32.42 PM.png
2016-1-4
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

congrats, your charger is great! as i understand you i1 is in our workshop? If there anything i can help you, just give me your rma number
2016-1-5
Use props
teamnest1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18484 ft
  • >>>
United States

Phoenixaerial Posted at 2016-1-5 01:09
Well hope yours is still lasting.. My Inspire charger just blew up inside the unit.. Had it for almo ...

WOAH!

What kind of charger was it?
2016-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules