Smart Controller Wifi Portal connection issues?
1801 5 2019-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
St. Pete Prods
New

I am having a hell of a time trying to get my new Smart Controller to connect to WiFi. Purchased through my studio at work, it will not connect to our public wifi, I can only assume that this is because it has a public wifi gateway portal on sign in, BUT I was able to get the DJI smart controller to prompt the "accept portal" landing page after signing in just once after original purchase, update, and fly no problem, now it will not accept the gateway, or even take me to the gateway page like it did before, and will not hold connection with my wifi even though I have gotten it to work once already. I have even gone as far as taking the controller out to a different public wifi source and it is doing the same thing. Is there a way to force the web browser to show me the Wi-Fi log in browser page? I have tried telling it to forget the network and reboot, then try to connect, nothing... And I have even tried a full system restore in hopes that it would need to accept the gateway log in but it does not, it reads as connected, but all wifi related operations give me a no network connection error. This is maddening.
2019-9-17
Use props
ting-ting
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5871467 ft
  • >>>

Have you try connecting to your phone's wifi
2019-9-17
Use props
Surfly
lvl.1

Having same problem
2019-9-18
Use props
djiuser_rT9HcFVO4aig
lvl.1
United States

I’m having the same issue, smart controller will connect but then disconnects after a few seconds
2021-1-22
Use props
JohnDG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

Try connecting to the 2.4 GHz frequency instead of 5 GHz of your WiFi router.  
2021-1-23
Use props
djl61
lvl.4
Flight distance : 795810 ft
United States

I’m having the same issue. The smartcontroller will not connect to my home WiFi but it will connect to my phone’s hotspot. This started after the last update.
2021-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules