Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO4 Version 4.3.24
984 5 9-17 11:10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_7Y53Q38GujWx
lvl.2

How long do we have to wait for the update, or is CrystalSky an abandoned product?
9-17 11:10
Use props
Thoraldus
lvl.2

Also, are there any safety issues in using the old version? As you might understand, I'm hesitant to risk my $2500 investment if the new app ver 4.3.2.4 addresses safety issues.
9-17 11:23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Per checking on our end, it shows that DJI CrystalSky is not listed on our EOL products. Therefore, we will still provide a possible firmware update to this product. However, we don't have the exact date on when it would be. Kindly please subscribe to our official website for the latest news and updates at https://www.dji.com. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
9-17 11:24
Use props
Sascha.ES
lvl.4

Every time the same.....
9-21 07:45
Use props
Thoraldus
lvl.2

Sascha.ES Posted at 9-21 07:45
Every time the same.....

Litchi works fine on my CS -- Have to give up on GO4
9-23 07:14
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer

Typical...
DJI is definitely a Chinese company, the Japanese would have pride and honor and would not be as lazy.. than again the Chinese see us as "white devils"... so what do you expect from company that loves our money but hates all who are not Chinese... i.e. 95% of their market.
9-23 20:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules