Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
PROBLEM.Any help for dji go4 app for spark
1408 3 2019-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OneManOperation
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4911 ft

Hello guys. Does anyone know why missing the icon from intelligent flight mode below of the return home icon ? I have a dji spark & i can't use the quick shots at all.
Screenshot_2019-09-17-22-42-53-927_dji.go.v4.png
2019-9-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We would recommend ensuring the aircraft is not on the beginner mode and the flight mode should be P-mode. The drone needs to detect GPS signal when using the intelligent flight mode, therefore, you may take the drone outside wherein there's enough GPS signal to see if there will be changes. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for support.
2019-9-17
Use props
OneManOperation
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4911 ft

DJI Tony Posted at 9-17 16:14
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We would recommend ensuring the aircraft is not on the beginner mode and the flight mode should be P-mode. The drone needs to detect GPS signal when using the intelligent flight mode, therefore, you may take the drone outside wherein there's enough GPS signal to see if there will be changes. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for support.

You were right. It was forgotten on sport mode . I m a such an idiot . Thank you so much.
2019-9-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

OneManOperation Posted at 9-17 21:23
You were right. It was forgotten on sport mode . I m a such an idiot . Thank you so much.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. No worries, I'm glad that you've managed to fixed the problem with regard to this matter. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules