Unlocking licence doesnt work.
3471 3 2019-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RJB1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32031 ft

I live near an airport and have previously been able to unlock a licence to fly in my area. Went to fly again and of course the licence is expired. It wouldnt let me apply again, so I deleted the app and re installed. Whoa the licence is still there. Finally it allowed me to reapply. But even with the new licence it still wont let me fly. Any ideas?

2019-9-17
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Ok never mind. I just figured it out. I happened to close my txt messages and noticed with the code it says "valid within 5 minutes". I just went and tried again and sure enough its working now! I'll leave the post though as its not intuitive how to go through this process.
2019-9-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry that you had a problem with this matter. However, it's glad that you've managed to figure out the problem. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-18
Use props
RJB1
lvl.4

Ok so since finally figuring out the unlocking licence, I haven't flown my Spark since. I went to give it a bit of a run today and the licence has expired but is still on the app. There doesnt seem to be any way to remove the licence so i can re apply, or update it. IS DJI really this incompetent that a simple thing like this is either missing or they can't imagine anyone wanting to re apply for a licence so didnt program for it?
2019-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules