Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Horizon loses level on pan
539 0 2019-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TPA_Brad
New

So I'm using a rental for the moment but seriously considering a purchase in the next few weeks, except for one issue and I need some advice.  I have XT3 mounted and balanced from what I can tell perfectly on the Ronin-S. App says all is excellent. Firmware is most recent. Yet when I pan the camera with either the joystick or virtual joystick it rolls the horizon as it goes to 90 degrees from center.  When I double tap to center the horizon doesn't immediately correct all the way to plumb but eventually it settles in.  I've auto-tuned and calibrated and reset all settings numerous times.  Am I doing something wrong or is this a defect of the design or a defect of the particular unit?  At first I thought I just wonky balance on a job I was using it because of the battery grip and a mic mounted to camera which made it top-heavy, but stripped down to nothing but the body and the small 18 to 55 lens it does it.
2019-9-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules