flight distance
1038 12 2019-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10321657 ft

please update my flight distance, and yes I tried login out and login in.
2019-9-18
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer

resolved thank you
2019-9-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry that I was unable to help you with your concern. However, we're glad that the issue was already been fixed. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concern. Thank you for your support!
2019-9-18
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>

It sometimes takes a while - even over night to update - yet other times its instant
2019-9-18
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer

it was quick for me this time
2019-9-18
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-18 08:10
Hi, thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry that I was unable to help you with your concern. However, we're glad that the issue was already been fixed. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concern. Thank you for your support!

again flight distance still won't register, help me please.  thank you
2019-11-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Picanoc Jack Posted at 11-21 13:42
again flight distance still won't register, help me please.  thank you

Hi, thank you for your response. May I please ask what mobile device are you currently using? You may try to sync all of your flight records then try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem persists. Also, are you trying to use multiple devices? Please make sure to sync all of your flight records when using a multiple devices for us to make sure that the flight records will appear on the secondary mobile device. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-11-26
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-26 10:55
Hi, thank you for your response. May I please ask what mobile device are you currently using? You may try to sync all of your flight records then try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem persists. Also, are you trying to use multiple devices? Please make sure to sync all of your flight records when using a multiple devices for us to make sure that the flight records will appear on the secondary mobile device. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I'm not using more than one device,  seems to happen more frequently, please adjust my flight distance, thank you
2019-12-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Picanoc Jack Posted at 12-6 07:33
I'm not using more than one device,  seems to happen more frequently, please adjust my flight distance, thank you

Hi, thank you for the additional information and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send me a screenshot for us to review it here in our end. Thank you!
2019-12-6
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-6 14:42
Hi, thank you for the additional information and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please send me a screenshot for us to review it here in our end. Thank you!

It's now fixed, but it seems I have to get your help in order to fix the problem .
2019-12-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Picanoc Jack Posted at 12-6 19:25
It's now fixed, but it seems I have to get your help in order to fix the problem .

We're glad that it is already been fixed, Jack. Thank you for your support!
2019-12-7
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-9-18 08:10

Garmora  this is still happening  again,  done the sign in sign out routine,  January 24th 2020 ,  see what you can do from your end thank you.
2020-1-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Picanoc Jack Posted at 1-24 00:35
Garmora  this is still happening  again,  done the sign in sign out routine,  January 24th 2020 ,  see what you can do from your end thank you.

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Just keep on syncing your flight records on the application, Jack for you to gain the exact flight records that you have, sometimes there is a little bit of delay on updating the flight logs but it will never be gone as long as you will not uninstall your application without syncing the flight records. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!
2020-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules