DJI Care Refresh / The most annoying and unprofessional service
927 5 2019-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rawfilm
lvl.1

I just received my replaced I2 from the DJI Service in LA using DJI Care Refresh.They send me a new/refurbished one, but they forgot to do a one, small, very important thing. They send me the drone without the CinemaDNG/ProRes license.

Ok, I thought, I'll call them on Monday morning and they will help me... Actually, it's not happening. I spoke with more than 5 different people, each time I heard a different story, a different solution... none of them would work. Just to give an example:
- they told that I need to contact my original seller (B&H)
- they told me to double-check if I really don't have the license installed
- they told me to use the DJI Assistant which currently doesn't work (https://forum.dji.com/thread-198310-1-1.html) - and they said it's a problem on my side
- they told me that they will contact their facility and they will reissue the license for the new drone (which is not happening)
- few times that broke the connection

THANK YOU DJI!
2019-9-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, On behalf of DJI I extend my sincere apologies for the issues that you have experienced with us. We already forwarded this issue to the Designated Team for them to respond to your issue via email as soon as possible. Rest assured that this will be sorted out sooner and with ease. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2019-9-18
Use props
rawfilm
lvl.1

I'm sorry, but I'm tired of listening to the same bull... for 2 days already. I'm losing money and facing bigger problems, like losing my customers. A replacement drone should be on my way or the license should be already activated...
2019-9-18
Use props
rawfilm
lvl.1

Thanks for hanging up on me!
2019-9-18
Use props
droneloverpilot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 64767 ft

Lmao, I wish some western company will start producing good drones so we get rid of this chinese ... and ... service
2019-9-18
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

rawfilm Posted at 9-18 10:54
I'm sorry, but I'm tired of listening to the same bull... for 2 days already. I'm losing money and facing bigger problems, like losing my customers. A replacement drone should be on my way or the license should be already activated...

Hi rawfilm, sorry again for the unpleasant experience with our repair center and the support team, the license should have been transferred, please connect to DJI Assistant 2 (it should also be working now) and then activate it with the passcode I PMed you to see if it works, thank you.
2019-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules