Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How To Delete Old Unlocking License from Smart Controller
3899 3 2019-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRomine
First Officer
Flight distance : 850971 ft

How can you deleted unlocking license that have expired from your Smart Controller?
2019-9-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. The license that was already expired on your DJI Smart Controller will be automatically deleted once you request a new one. For further information for this concern, you may contact our designated department at flysafe@dji.com. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-9-18
Use props
djiuser_ciAjaFYjFxR9
New
Flight distance : 6161 ft
Philippines

My unlocking lisence are already erxpired how can i delete it and apply for a new one itry to delete,unistall the fly app but it doesnt work i cant apply for new one cause it always keep saying Flight SN are still registered.
2023-3-3
Use props
Jocky B
lvl.1
Flight distance : 209764 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_ciAjaFYjFxR9 Posted at 3-3 08:55
My unlocking lisence are already erxpired how can i delete it and apply for a new one itry to delete,unistall the fly app but it doesnt work i cant apply for new one cause it always keep saying Flight SN are still registered.

I have a similar problem . Cannot find the new unlock licence and cannot delete the old ones.
Edit, all sorted now. Logged out then back in to my DJI account on the controller. Refreshed the list and it is now there
2023-8-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules