P4RTK Flight Planning
2080 5 2019-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
flippedbits
lvl.1

Has anyone been able to find a flight planning app that will interface with a Phantom 4 RTK? I'm wanting to know if there's any decent options besides using GS-RTK app or DJI Terra.
2019-9-18
Use props
TheLensAloft
lvl.2
Flight distance : 34865 ft

i use dronedeploy but have also used DJI Pilot and DJI GS Pro. Android and IOS respectively with the new SDK remote for the P4R
2019-9-18
Use props
flippedbits
lvl.1

How well does DroneDeploy integrate with the SDK remote? How do you think DroneDeploy works versus the GS-RTK app?
2019-9-19
Use props
knwin
lvl.1

TheLensAloft Posted at 9-18 20:33
i use dronedeploy but have also used DJI Pilot and DJI GS Pro. Android and IOS respectively with the new SDK remote for the P4R

I am planing to purchase p4rtk. I am interested to know that you can use DJI Pilot. I want to use 3D kml lines in waypoint missions that I get used to with non-rtk p4p with DJI pilot. Want to understand how rtk connection from D-RTK 2 base station work with DJI Pilot.
2019-10-2
Use props
DJI4Survey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6484478 ft

If you purchase the SDK controller and GS Pro, you can upload 3D KML files.

However, unlike other apps that I have used, actions can only be triggered on waypoints.  You can not have timed/distance shooting modes between waypoints.

I have yet to try an android device with the SDK, but would assume the DJI pilot would also work on android, as it is the android version of GS Pro.

Cheers,
2019-10-2
Use props
djiuser_RcTpUAH1uFby
lvl.1

Australia

TheLensAloft Posted at 2019-9-18 20:33

Hi there - with the SDK remote were you able to record a survey folder when using GS Pro (iOS) and DJI Pilot (Android)? I am very curious as I havent been successful integrating my P4R with SDK remote using GS Pro. Would love to hear a success story for the SDK conducting PPK missions.

Thanks
2020-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules