Problem Saving Files on Osmo Pocket
2388 4 2019-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nilam99
New

Hello, I just recently bought the pocket and was using an SD card that was working at first. I was able to record video and take pictures. Today all of the sudden it stopped working! Now whenever I record anything, it says its recording but when I go back to play the video, it says "No Files". Can someone please tell me whats going on? ThanksThis is my SD card:

Screenshot_1.png

2019-9-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Have you formatted the SD card to see if there will be changes? You could also change SD card to isolate this matter. For additional information, the recommended SD cards are listed below. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

It’s recommended to use
Samsung EVO Plus 32GB UHS-1 MicroSDHC,
Samsung Pro 64GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC,
Samsung Pro Endurance 64GB UHS-1 MicroSDXC,
Samsung Evo Plus 64GB UHS-3 MicroSDXC,
Sandisk Extreme 16/32GB UHS-3 MicroSDHC,
Sandisk Extreme Plus 128GB V30 A1 UHS-3 MicroSDXC,
Sandisk Extreme Pro 64GB V30 A1 UHS-3 MicroSDXC,
Lexar 633X 32GB UHS-1 MicroSDHC,
or a microSD card with a minimal write speed of over 30MB/s.
2019-9-18
Use props
userc05cb4272a
New

Has anyone come across a SD card error after being plugged in to a MacBook then back in the Osmo Action?Worked fine before. Just want to make sure theirs nothing wrong with the Osmo.
2019-9-20
Use props
Ray-CubeAce
lvl.4

userc05cb4272a Posted at 9-20 04:48
Has anyone come across a SD card error after being plugged in to a MacBook then back in the Osmo Action?Worked fine before. Just want to make sure theirs nothing wrong with the Osmo.

Never let the card have it's files deleted or formatted in another device. Just copy transfer the files and then always use the recording device to reformat the card before use. If you have already formatted the card externally of the Osmo Pocket try reformatting it in the Osmo Pocket. If that doesn't work you may have deleted the partitions / file directories, and other folders needed to use the card.
2019-9-27
Use props
jpguacaneme
New

Colombia

Ray-CubeAce Posted at 2019-9-27 12:37
Never let the card have it's files deleted or formatted in another device. Just copy transfer the files and then always use the recording device to reformat the card before use. If you have already formatted the card externally of the Osmo Pocket try reformatting it in the Osmo Pocket. If that doesn't work you may have deleted the partitions / file directories, and other folders needed to use the card.

i have the same issue, did you solved?
2021-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules