Question about Activetrack 3.0.
1349 6 2019-9-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>

If you add a telescopic lens to the front, can you extend the range at which Activetrack 3.0 works?

Can we just use the 2.0x lens of the camera or even the 0.5x?  Cameras have multiple lenses.  We should be able to select which ones.  Can you fix the app to do so?
2019-9-18
Use props
Nightfallen.
lvl.2

No you can't use the other integrated lenses and most likely never will be able to. Use your default camera app if you want those, but then you won't have active track.
2019-9-19
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Nightfallen. Posted at 9-19 01:47
No you can't use the other integrated lenses and most likely never will be able to. Use your default camera app if you want those, but then you won't have active track.

Activetrack and Pano are the only reasons to get the Osmo imo
2019-9-19
Use props
Nightfallen.
lvl.2

True, but Android won't get support for internal lenses. Either buy an iPhone or you get the subtle GTFO from DJI on Android.
2019-9-19
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
  • >>>

Nightfallen. Posted at 9-19 03:59
True, but Android won't get support for internal lenses. Either buy an iPhone or you get the subtle GTFO from DJI on Android.

There has to be a way.  You can switch lenses with the iPhone 11 within the DJI MIMO app?
2019-9-19
Use props
Nightfallen.
lvl.2

I believe you can. They say Android is limited by Camera2api but other apps are working just fine. They're just lazy and don't want to support Android fully. We don't even have manual ISO adjustments or 60fps shooting. The MIMO app is just half baked garbage.
2019-9-19
Use props
RRKPL
lvl.2

Nightfallen. Posted at 9-19 05:32
I believe you can. They say Android is limited by Camera2api but other apps are working just fine. They're just lazy and don't want to support Android fully. We don't even have manual ISO adjustments or 60fps shooting. The MIMO app is just half baked garbage.

Hi, Not sure if I understand you. Is there a way indeed to use the 2X lens in iPhone 10XS Max for active track? If it's something I'm missing and there is that would be awesome!
2019-9-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules