UPVOTE for IMPROVED audio interface
694 5 2019-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Battistella
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154521 ft

Hello,

Loving the Osmo Pocket, but have to say was dissapointed to find out you can not use the wifi module and mic input (WHY?) so easy as the gentleman proved in this video.

Hire this man!

Also, in the software we should be able to see audio levels before recording.  The wifi module covers the best mic on the OSMO so I was really sad to see I could not use the Wifi module with the external Mic.

Please think about a new PRO WIFI module with WIFE  - USBC power and MIC INPUT on the same module with a 1/4" screw on the bottom.  
I think you would sell so many of those and I will help you design it if you like!

Sound matters.

Thanks,
David

2019-9-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we do appreciate sharing your suggestions with us. The preferred microphone can't be used when using the wireless module and 3.5mm adapter for microphone to our Osmo Pocket. However, I'd like to forward your idea to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-19
Use props
Battistella
lvl.2
Flight distance : 154521 ft

DJI Tony Posted at 9-19 08:23
Hi, we do appreciate sharing your suggestions with us. The preferred microphone can't be used when using the wireless module and 3.5mm adapter for microphone to our Osmo Pocket. However, I'd like to forward your idea to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your support.

Thank you Tony,

Please send it on. If you were able to build this module I am pretty sure people would make it an instant add on. Less pieces, more features.

Thanks,
David
2019-9-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Battistella Posted at 9-20 00:02
Thank you Tony,

Please send it on. If you were able to build this module I am pretty sure people would make it an instant add on. Less pieces, more features.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. I've forwarded this suggestions to our designated department. Please pay attention to our website for further update. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-22
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>

Hopefully they are already working on it, as it's been endlessly requested.
2019-9-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for sharing
2019-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules