Battery Alert
1168 5 2019-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fausto1991
lvl.2

Hello everyone, I have a problem in a couple of batteries, when I am in flight they give me an alert that needs deep discharge.

I have performed the following process:
* The first thing I did was to discharge the batteries up to 15% and the alert was still presented
* Then take the batteries up to 15% and leave the equipment on until it reaches 5% and then when charging it it still shows me the notification of deep discharge.
* The last thing I have done was, take the equipment up to 15%, then leave it on until it goes off and then charge the battery, but it still gives me the alert that requires deep discharge.

Please help to solve the problem

I share a screenshot of what it shows to the DJI app

Alert

Alert
2019-9-19
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

These may be simply deteriorated beyond their lifespan or damaged. If repeated deep-cycling doesn't solve the issue, fully charge suspected battery, hover just above ground and observe individual cell's voltage on Go app page. If the voltages are more or less equal on each cell and on green, give a solid throttle up and see if any cell's voltage drops rapidly to yellow or - perhaps - red zone. That'll indicate weak battery, qualified for retirement ...
2019-9-19
Use props
Fausto1991
lvl.2

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 9-19 14:18
These may be simply deteriorated beyond their lifespan or damaged. If repeated deep-cycling doesn't solve the issue, fully charge suspected battery, hover just above ground and observe individual cell's voltage on Go app page. If the voltages are more or less equal on each cell and on green, give a solid throttle up and see if any cell's voltage drops rapidly to yellow or - perhaps - red zone. That'll indicate weak battery, qualified for retirement ...

I will do that test

Thank you
Regards
2019-9-20
Use props
fans85fbfe08
lvl.1
Flight distance : 157890 ft

LA BATERÍA INFLADA ESTÁ GARANTIZADA
2019-9-20
Use props
MZG/VIDEOS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 157890 ft

It is a question: The new battery that comes with the mavic 2 zoom drone is granted if it is inflated after 8 months of use, not being the only battery in use, I also have 2 more batteries that I bought with the combo.
Es pregunta: La bateria nueva que viene con el drone mavic 2 zoom, esta grantizada si se infla a los 8 meses de uso??, No siendo la unica bateria en uso, tambien tengo 2 baterias mas que compre con el combo.
2019-9-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>

MZG/VIDEOS Posted at 9-20 22:51
It is a question: The new battery that comes with the mavic 2 zoom drone is granted if it is inflated after 8 months of use, not being the only battery in use, I also have 2 more batteries that I bought with the combo.
Es pregunta: La bateria nueva que viene con el drone mavic 2 zoom, esta grantizada si se infla a los 8 meses de uso??, No siendo la unica bateria en uso, tambien tengo 2 baterias mas que compre con el combo.

DJI batteries are covered under warranty from new for a period of six month or 200 recharge cycles - which ever comes first.
2019-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules