Dji Mavic Pro Platinum Drift
1790 5 2019-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaaba8181
lvl.1

I just got my new drone from DJI Care Refresh. Out of the box I recalibrated everything and took off. When I hover in the air the picture starts to drift and isn’t completely still, like it is slowly rotating, making it hard to shoot good video. Am I missing something?
2019-9-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the troubles, could you please double verify it is the aircraft drifts or the gimbal? What calibration have you done? Is the firmware the latest version?
2019-9-19
Use props
fansaaba8181
lvl.1

Firmware is latest version, I even hooked it up to dji assistant 2. IMU calibrated, compass, gimbal all calibrated. I am thinking the aircraft is drifting because the problem only occurs when flying. Is this normal? Because it happened with my previous Mavic and now it’s happening with this one I got through refresh.
2019-9-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13926112 ft
  • >>>

What is the wind speed?
2019-9-20
Use props
fansaaba8181
lvl.1

Minimal if any, it’s more like the drone is rotating. Could it be my controller?
2019-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansaaba8181 Posted at 9-20 14:46
Minimal if any, it’s more like the drone is rotating. Could it be my controller?

Yes, it could be, please also try the Joystick Calibration, you must make sure the GPS signal is strong and no radio interference around. Please keep us updated if the issue persists.
2019-9-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules