Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SC Just updated my drone. WTH?
885 5 2019-9-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wiredinoc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 20128 ft

Just went outside to fly about 20 minutes ago, and the go app prompted to upgrade firmware on my M2Z. Showed the release notes, battery fixes, waypoints, etc. Plugged the SC into the assistant app and there is no update. Go 4 is still at 4.3.21. What the heck just happened?
2019-9-19
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

Apparently nothing. Did you approved FW update? If you do, Smart Controller will perform update without Assistant's intervention. Make sure you have solid internet connection. And, oh, make sure I'm giving you good advice ... It's all explained in Manual ... or tutorials ...
2019-9-19
Use props
Wiredinoc
lvl.1

Thanks Matthew. The go4 app did not update, but yes, I did see the prompt and upgraded the M2Z. I've had the SC and M2Z on the past few days with an internet connection and I did not see the upgrade prompt. Is it possible that DJI just pushed it out?
2019-9-19
Use props
Wiredinoc
lvl.1

And my controller firmware is reporting V01.00.0590. go4 app is  4.3.21. Is this normal.
2019-9-19
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Captain
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>

Wiredinoc Posted at 9-19 18:13
Thanks Matthew. The go4 app did not update, but yes, I did see the prompt and upgraded the M2Z. I've had the SC and M2Z on the past few days with an internet connection and I did not see the upgrade prompt. Is it possible that DJI just pushed it out?

That's what happen, indeed.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D556%26typeid%3D556
2019-9-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us. Can you please try to use the DJI Assistant 2 software on your PC and try to update your aircraft on your PC? Also, I will highly recommend updating first your aircraft before your remote controller, since there would be some possibility that you may receive an error if you update the RC first before the aircraft due to the incompatibility of the firmware. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2019-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules