Osmo Mobile, Dji, a delusion!
1175 10 2019-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ntrackmusica
lvl.1

I bought on the internet and I used very little of the device in question.
It has always worked perfectly, until the gimbal is no longer connected to the phone. Hint of connection and then, disconnection from the phone.
He states, which has not undergone any type of crash.
Taken into the store in Rome, they told me that it was a common defect for version 1 and sent it for assistance.
Sent in assistance (without guarantee), they asked me for € 130, which is much more than the last new version costs.
How is it possible?
This is incredible!

And don't tell me that spare parts cost a lot, because the object is out of production, Osmo Mobile 1 is so widespread that there shouldn't be any kind of repair problem.
So I gave up the repair, but in the end, I had to pay € 45 for this assistance check (15 for shipping and 30 for assistance, but then for what?).
So, not only was it not repaired, but I also had to pay to check the gimbal with manufacturing defect.
I was really disappointed with DJI's customer support.
I believe that, given the precedents, I will never buy a DJI product again.

Sorry for the outburst
2019-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi ntrackmusica, we are so sorry for the troubles with the Osmo Mobile, just to verify, did you also send the device to the store in Rome for the evaluation and repair, if yes, may we have their name, contact info and the location? We also need the serial number of your Osmo Mobile for further verification, thank you.
2019-9-20
Use props
ntrackmusica
lvl.1

And in the end, I also paid € 5 more than my due (Final Ticket below)

First cost estimation

Second cost estimation

Third cost estimation

Final cost estimation

Final Ticket
2019-9-20
Use props
ntrackmusica
lvl.1

Sorry, First cost estimation is this
2019-9-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ntrackmusica Posted at 9-20 07:09
Sorry, First cost estimation is this[view_image]

This situation will be forwarded to the related team to verify with the dealer. Where is the device now? Is it still in the dealer or you have already paid for it and got it back?
2019-9-20
Use props
ntrackmusica
lvl.1

No, I already paid and taken the osmo mobile
2019-9-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>

Such is life things move on and nobody wants to look back, the truth is the machine can make you a brand new Osmo mobile for €115 , but it takes physical manpower more expensive than machine to make a good repair, everything now has a short shelf life, we no longer get the TV repaired or the Refrigerator, Washing machine, we no longer bring our shoes to the shoemaker for repair , if we still did all of above we would have a much better planet and we would live a less selfish life,  but it seems our need and greed for consumerism has consumed all of us, and it may just be to late to return to where we were when we just happy with what we had .
2019-9-21
Use props
ntrackmusica
lvl.1

hallmark007 Posted at 9-21 02:52
Such is life things move on and nobody wants to look back, the truth is the machine can make you a brand new Osmo mobile for €115 , but it takes physical manpower more expensive than machine to make a good repair, everything now has a short shelf life, we no longer get the TV repaired or the Refrigerator, Washing machine, we no longer bring our shoes to the shoemaker for repair , if we still did all of above we would have a much better planet and we would live a less selfish life,  but it seems our need and greed for consumerism has consumed all of us, and it may just be to late to return to where we were when we just happy with what we had .

So you're telling me, that today as today, we don't buy an object forever but to use it for a year (warranty period)
I don't think it's the correct reasoning
2019-9-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>

ntrackmusica Posted at 9-21 05:06
So you're telling me, that today as today, we don't buy an object forever but to use it for a year (warranty period)
I don't think it's the correct reasoning

No what I said was, it costs machine €115 to make latest version of Osmo mobile, it costs more to repair because it needs manpower to repair and manpower is more expensive.
Technology these days is throwaway not worth repairing because of cost .
2019-9-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ntrackmusica Posted at 9-21 00:11
No, I already paid and taken the osmo mobile

Your experience with the dealer has been forwarded to the team for further verification, they will verify if it is reasonable. Since you have already got the device back, if you still would like to get it fixed, it is recommended to contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket and send the device back to our official repair center for the diagnosis, thank you.
2019-9-23
Use props
ntrackmusica
lvl.1

No Dji Mindy, I have already taken the osmo mobile from the store
I don't think that's the case if the answer could be the same
2019-9-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules