Phantom 3 Pro No Video, but Histogram works fine
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Demetri
lvl.1

Good day. I hope there is someone that can help.
I have a Phanton 3 pro and just one day the video feed just disappeared. The Drone can still be controlled, but no feed at all.

The weird thing is, with no video feed, there is an Histogram  and it change accodring to the exposure and ligh, meaning, it see something, but can get a video feed. I have tried 2 different phones, but no feed (just a black / grey gradient background). I hardley used the drone.

Please help!!
2019-9-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what happen prior to the said issue? Is the drone experience a hard landing? is there any error message in the app? Also, can you please clarify what are those 2 mobile devices that you tried to connect to the controller? Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2019-9-20
Use props
Demetri
lvl.1

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-20 08:25
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what happen prior to the said issue? Is the drone experience a hard landing? is there any error message in the app? Also, can you please clarify what are those 2 mobile devices that you tried to connect to the controller? Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

Thank you for your reply.
No, no hard landing or any crash of any kind. I hardly used the drone.

I found one video on the internet suggesting that it could be something to do with the Lightbridge firmware, in a possible firmware failed issue.

Maybe there is a better way to reload the latest firmware on both the Drone and the controller.

I tried both Android devices, Samsung S5 & S9.
2019-9-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules