Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
What is happening here?
704 11 2019-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_KxGiqWFz1u8J
Flight distance : 83245 ft

I have everything that I know set to manual. Shutter at 1/4, iso was at 100, wb set to either sunny or cloudy. Course lock hyperlapse. Any idea why these couple of flickers to darker colors occur as opposed to a smooth transition? Seems like video skips. This has happened every time I try a sunset hyperlapse. No editing done to video.
Here is the link to see what I mean.
Also all the noise in the bottom photo. My drone had a hard landing due to the bottom sensors not working once and it seems like the camera has been off ever since.
Thanks for any advice

screen_2f87f4cbad82f50e_1568593018000.jpg
2019-9-20
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>

No idea but nice shot
2019-9-20
Use props
PWidmayer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 558268 ft

Not sure what is going on. My hyperlapse practice went smooth, wish there would have been more traffic - mine is a sunrise check it out. I have not graduated to moving with waypoints yet.
2019-9-20
Use props
Eric13
Captain
Flight distance : 13430925 ft
  • >>>

Check the shutter speed at individual shots. It seems it has jumped. Or did the f-stop change?
Something similar has happened to me recently while taking still shots. While being in manual mode the screen went darker/shutter speed was faster out of nowhere.
That was while using the smart controller.
Which device did you use?

I want to find out myself what's happening...

2019-9-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please try back up all your files to your computer and try to reformat your SD card and check whether the issue still persist? If the issue still persists and if this happens after several attempts, I will highly recommend you to send your drone to our repair facility for further evaluation since the drone also experience a hard landing. The warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. You may refer to the link below for you to contact them. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

https://www.dji.com/support
2019-9-20
Use props
djiuser_KxGiqWFz1u8J

PWidmayer Posted at 9-20 12:32
Not sure what is going on. My hyperlapse practice went smooth, wish there would have been more traffic - mine is a sunrise check it out. I have not graduated to moving with waypoints yet.https://youtu.be/VLGR9GQU3EU

Thats a beautiful timelapse. What settings were you on? Those colors are beautiful
2019-9-20
Use props
djiuser_KxGiqWFz1u8J

Eric13 Posted at 9-20 12:34
Check the shutter speed at individual shots. It seems it has jumped. Or did the f-stop change?
Something similar has happened to me recently while taking still shots. While being in manual mode the screen went darker/shutter speed was faster out of nowhere.

I am using the regular controller. And a Huawei mediapad m5 8.4 inch
2019-9-20
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Well done.
2019-9-20
Use props
PWidmayer
lvl.4

Eric13 Posted at 9-20 12:34

I use an LG V40 Thin Q
2019-9-30
Use props
PWidmayer
lvl.4

djiuser_KxGiqWFz1u8J Posted at 9-20 17:00
Thats a beautiful timelapse. What settings were you on? Those colors are beautiful

Thanks for the feedback - So the settings were all auto.  The colors are what made me race home from work and get the drone up. A benefit of working nights is getting sunrise stuff at the end of my shift.
2019-9-30
Use props
Neo Supreme
First Officer
Flight distance : 76329 ft

Really, really nice and smooth time lapse.  It is frustrating to see the shutter do that though.  I didn't notice any other powerful light source that would cause the dimming.  It could have been a fluke.
2019-10-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>

Are you sure you didn't move the right wheel at all?
2019-10-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules