Future firmware update suggestion "Hyperfocl distance focus"
477 3 2019-9-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheCameraLens
lvl.2

A nice feature to add to a future firmware update would be to have a "Hyperfocal distance focus" option to go along with single and continuous focus. Because the aperture and focal length are fixed, it should be a simple matter for the engineers to calculate the hyperfocal distance and have an option to set it to that distance with a menu option. Or failing that an "infinity" focus option. This setting would be a big help in "run and gun" video capture.

2019-9-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day TheCameraLens. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this information you have shared. Rest assure that I will cascade this thread and these information to the designated DJI department for further development of DJI. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-20
Use props
TheCameraLens
lvl.2

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-20 07:43
Hello and good day TheCameraLens. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this information you have shared. Rest assure that I will cascade this thread and these information to the designated DJI department for further development of DJI. Thank you for your support.

Thanks Stephen. I love how the Osmo Pocket is improving all the time.
2019-9-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

TheCameraLens Posted at 9-20 08:53
Thanks Stephen. I love how the Osmo Pocket is improving all the time.

You are very much welcome TheCameraLens. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Have a safe and a happy filming always.
2019-9-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules