Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RoboMaster CPU and memory.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BGA
Captain

I was wondering how much internal memory the Robomaster had (and the CPu it used) so I could have an idea of how complex programs for it could be. It turns out that barring some artificial limitation, they can be pretty complex.

Here are the likely CPU specs:

ARMv7-A
Cortex A7
4 cores
1.5 GHz (not 1.2)
Integrated Mali T628 MP2 @ 600 MHz

And, with a smaller confidence, the memory specs:

4 Gb LPDDR3 (main memory)
4 Gb eMMC (internal storage)

https://www.micron.com/products/multichip-packages/emmc-based-mcp/part-catalog/mt29tzzz4d4bkerl-125-w

In other words, if DJI allows us by improving and expanding the available APIs, we would be able to do some pretty neat things with it.

2019-9-20
Use props
Duane Degn
First Officer
Flight distance : 622234 ft

Here are a couple photos showing the memory chip.
Here's a closeup of the chip.

The above chip can be seen in the lower right of the photo below.

For those who may be unaware, I posted photos of the Intelligent Controller's PCB on my Hackaday IO project page.
https://hackaday.io/project/1672 ... elligent-controller

Thanks to BGA, we have a pretty good idea about the processor but the memory chip is still a bit of a mystery.
2019-9-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day BGA. Thank you for sharing these informative information you have posted. This information will be a very big help to all our DJI members who has the DJI Robomaster S1 and thank you for your valued support.
2019-9-22
Use props
rhoude57 - YUL
Second Officer

DJI Stephen Posted at 9-22 12:20
Hello and good day BGA. Thank you for sharing these informative information you have posted. This information will be a very big help to all our DJI members who has the DJI Robomaster S1 and thank you for your valued support.

Hello @DJI  Stephen. Can DJI confirm the type and amount of memory installed in the RoboMaster S1 Intelligent Controller?
2019-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules