Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NVIDIA Likes the S1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MarkusXL
Second Officer

The consensus is in.

At Nvidia Main Lobby, we had fun today.  A lot of people way smarter than me are just wandering around, stopping by and messing with S1 app.

I got into really cool conversations, and got a brief tour of The President's Private Tech Demo Room.  It was AMAZING...  I actually got chills and I told the guy that let me in, and he says yeah, I get that a lot.

And I made a new friend, says his S1 will be here Tuesday.  

And I got a letter from the Media Director for Developer Relations - they want an article and photo shoot of our next S1 meetup and that will go into the Digital Signage that is posted in all lunch rooms at Nvidia - globally.  After that it goes into the permanent web archive which is public.

DJI listen up!  You need to be talking with Nvidia.  There are proper channels - use them!  Clearly there is synergy here.

I'll have to set up another meetup at Nvidia in the near future - but not at that same place.  It was too rough on our mechanum wheels and I just got done with strip-down and re-lube.

2019-9-20
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Cool to see, thanks for sharing
2019-9-21
Use props
gpvillamil
Second Officer
Flight distance : 210226 ft

That's fantastic news!
I'm hoping for a tour of Endeavor the next time
2019-9-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day MarkusXL. Thank you for sharing this wonderful information and thank you for your valued support.
2019-9-21
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

Cool video!
2019-9-22
Use props
maddox
Captain

Cool video
2019-9-24
Use props
Malibu Aerial
Second Officer
Flight distance : 143898 ft

Cool! Hopefully, I can drive up north again for the next battle.
2019-9-24
Use props
MarkusXL
Second Officer

It might be fairly soon!

I invited a new friend and S1 owner at Nvidia to find us a new place where we won't dirty our mecanum wheels.  

Plus the Media Director for Developer Relations wants to do a blog on us.

I'm still hoping to hear back from DJI Marketing soon.
2019-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules