Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
color flashes and pixelation causes
1092 6 2019-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DaveHaz
Second Officer

What causes this, and how can I fix it?  Thanks.

http://www.oliopot.com/drone_videos/greenflash.mp4

http://www.oliopot.com/drone_videos/pixelation.mp4

I have the camera set to auto.  
2019-9-21
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>

Is this from the micro sd card or your device. Which card are you using and which device? Is this also from the M2P?
2019-9-21
Use props
DaveHaz
Second Officer

A J Posted at 9-21 05:04
Is this from the micro sd card or your device. Which card are you using and which device? Is this also from the M2P?

Yes, I am using the M2P, I have the sd card in my M2P, than I transfer to my computer with USB cable.  It, does cache 2 my smart phone, and then on the google cloud also, it does happen when played off the cloud as well.
2019-9-21
Use props
DaveHaz
Second Officer

DaveHaz Posted at 9-21 06:45
Yes, I am using the M2P, I have the sd card in my M2P, than I transfer to my computer with USB cable.  It, does cache 2 my smart phone, and then on the google cloud also, it does happen when played off the cloud as well.

just out of curiosity, where is it better to store to? should I have my sd card in the M2P itself and save to there or should I move it to my smart phone and save there?  am new, appreciate your input.
2019-9-21
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>

DaveHaz Posted at 9-21 06:45
Yes, I am using the M2P, I have the sd card in my M2P, than I transfer to my computer with USB cable.  It, does cache 2 my smart phone, and then on the google cloud also, it does happen when played off the cloud as well.

Try transferring using the SD card adaptor. What micro SD card are you using?
2019-9-21
Use props
DaveHaz
Second Officer

A J Posted at 9-21 08:17
Try transferring using the SD card adaptor. What micro SD card are you using?

sandisk extreme 128gb, v30  I have thought about that actually, but I set my adapter down in my office somewhere, and cannot find it, I will eventually, but it is little and my office is big.
2019-9-22
Use props
A J
Captain
  • >>>

DaveHaz Posted at 9-22 02:57
sandisk extreme 128gb, v30  I have thought about that actually, but I set my adapter down in my office somewhere, and cannot find it, I will eventually, but it is little and my office is big.

The card will be fine - good luck hunting down the adaptor
2019-9-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules