Cannot Fly, Firmware will not upgrade
1344 5 2019-9-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nephuxs
lvl.1

I've tried every solution. I've updated via the app, I've updated via the desktop app. I've restared everything numerous time, attempted multiple tries and every single time it gets stuck. The batteries are fine. The firmware won't download, the craft won't update, I can't fly without the update. I just purchased my Mavic 2 Zoom a few months ago for a very important event in October, and now I have a $1400 brick and I don't know what to do.
What can I do to fix this, I've supbmitted a support ticket with no word back yet.
2019-9-21
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry to read and knew about your frustrations and troubles you've had with your Mavic 2 Zoom. We already forwarded this issue to the Designated Team for them to respond to your issue via email as soon as possible. Rest assured that this will be sorted out sooner and with ease. Appreciate your support and understanding.
2019-9-21
Use props
EFRPIC
Second Officer

Have you tried a different computer? Some configuration may be blocking you. The issue with the App and the desktop seems to indicate either a bad bird or perhaps a bad USB connection cable.
2019-9-22
Use props
Hawkeye89
lvl.1

Same issue here. Whatever I tried to load a new version on my laptop, it would never work. The download would always stall out, then ultimately fail. I loaded up DJI Assistant 2 on my wife's laptop and it works fine. Same operating system, Windows 10. No idea why......
2019-9-22
Use props
Jimmy hoffa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1824291 ft
  • >>>

So why cant u fly? U do know u can fly and DO NOT have to update right? It is your choice....unless while u were updating it somehow bricked your mavic ?
2019-9-22
Use props
JohnnyMac41
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5607 ft
  • >>>

Try using the APP on your smart device, i.e., iOS or Android.

I could not get my Zoom to take the updates either via computer, and I was at 2.0 two days ago.

I tried many times and sometimes it took it, most times it did not. I reinstalled DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic twice, and spent hours.

I then tried it with my iPad and it took it the first time. I had to go through 3.0, then 4.0, then 5.0.

I remember when I had this issue last year. If I believe correctly, the best was to update the Mavic 2 with the app on my iPad, and the controller (and my RE Goggles) with my computer via Assistant 2 for Mavic.

I hope this helps!
2019-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules