Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Olympus om-d mark10iii ronin sc
8260 10 2019-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sporks
New

I have an olyumpus om-d mark 10iii mirrorless camera which falls under the specs for ronin SC but I see there is nothing on the compatibilty list with olympus.
will this still work with limited features I installed the camera onto the gimble and I couldnt get it close to balancing but im sure that is owner error I just want to know if i am wasting my time before i continue to try and make it balance. there is a usb port in my caerma which does connect to the gimble

if someone can let me know if i should return gimble or hold onto it and give me some pointers for mounting this small mirrorless camera onto the gimble as I am ery excited to try it.
2019-9-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. We've checked the camera that you've mentioned, and unfortunately, the camera is not compatible with the Ronin-SC. Therefore, the feature and command would not be available. However, you may still balance the camera to the Ronin-SC. Please refer to the video tutorial. Thank you for understanding.

2019-9-22
Use props
4r0zzeN
lvl.1
Russia

So, It's Christmas Eve! Time for a magic!!! I asked Santa for Ronin Olympus support.... Again
2019-12-23
Use props
Markus Mackowiak
New

Germany

Hello,
I have the Olympus OMD-5 Markii and I would like to know if I could use the Ronin SC with this Camera? Next Question … I have also the Sony RX-100 VA. How does the Active Track works? Because there is no Flash Mount Adapter on this Camera?
2019-12-26
Use props
tberlin
New

Germany

Hello,

I have an Olympus 12-100 Lense on the Panasonic G9. Does this Combo work?
2020-1-12
Use props
djiuser_dyW1p4ldvfy2
New

Switzerland

Hi all, if not already resolved.. You can really mount all common DSLM lens combo on the gimbal. Front heavy lenses might need counterbalance. Calculate that in the payload.
I guess the Ronin App / Remote movement of gimbal works for all cameras.
However there is a very strict list for cameras and lenses for functionalities such as Focus Pull.

I really wish there would be more transparancy. What about active track does this work without DJI Focus but cameras AF-Tracking?
Can I use the pan/tilt on the app none the less? Then I buy it - so I could work with the Olympus-Live-App on one device.. and the DJI APp on another.

Also why does Olympus not work? Its not that small for filmer.

Google: Ronin SC Camera Compatbility List (i dont have permission for links)
2020-4-24
Use props
m0ENaePS5EGE
lvl.1
Japan

Tested (with E-M1 II) with the RSS cable for Fuji ( https://youtu.be/jaY93Z6IsKQ ) but should work also as the remote is working the same way.

2020-8-12
Use props
djiuser_juJWfHiXSaZl
New
Flight distance : 28907 ft
Turkey

Hi im buy dji ronin sc today bud not working ,olympus e-m1 mark iii , how does it not work? i bought dji product from the best ones like dji

dji what do you recommend me to do
2021-1-15
Use props
djiuser_juJWfHiXSaZl
New
Flight distance : 28907 ft
Turkey

Do it work with rss fuji cable?
2021-1-16
Use props
AJK-OMD1
lvl.1
Australia

RONIN SC Gimbal. I don't understand why DJI have not explored connection for Olympus OMD cameras. I understand that the lead for Fuji (Part no 16) will work. It connects to the port on the Gimbal arm and the external shutter port on the camera that is under the cover on the side below the shutter button. If shooting video then you may need to reconfigure the shutter button when set to video mode. There is a YOUTUBE video. Surely it would not be too difficult for DJI to explore the wiring configuration for other Olympus OMD models and produce connection leads or adapters to suit other models as they have done for other cameras.
2021-1-21
Use props
djiuser_qWNV3NtXVqG7
New
Spain

Another with and Olympus OMD m5 Mark III. Please Lord DJI, could you give as, the oportunitty at leats thatr the conecction work for the basic as Record And focus?
2021-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules