Video copy on iPad Mini 2
922 8 2019-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
EroMarcoOraBoh
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77484 ft

Good morning, I turn to you experts to understand if it is my or common problem.

I flight with Inspire 1 V2 and with DJIGO app (official and updated to latest version), but since I use an iPad 2 (purchased only for this) I no longer have the copy of the video recorded on the iPad itself ( i have only folder DJIWorks).
I have already tried to reset the iPad and also to uninstall and re-install the DJIGO app without success.

Is it a problem? Have I not seen any set that needs to be set? thanks a lot

2019-9-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that you upgraded the mobile device that you've used for the Inspire 1? If so, if you're referring to the cache file for photos and videos, these files can't  be transferred automatically from another device using the same account. If the application was deleted, the cache file will be deleted as well. Please let us know the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-22
Use props
EroMarcoOraBoh
lvl.2

DJI Tony Posted at 9-22 11:20
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. I would like to clarify that you upgraded the mobile device that you've used for the Inspire 1? If so, if you're referring to the cache file for photos and videos, these files can't  be transferred automatically from another device using the same account. If the application was deleted, the cache file will be deleted as well. Please let us know the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

Hi Tony and many tks for your answer but my problem is a little bit different! If i rec a video, i have a original version on micro sd (in camera), but in adroid i have an other copy on phone (with low size), but in my ipad i dont try it
2019-9-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

EroMarcoOraBoh Posted at 9-23 08:03
Hi Tony and many tks for your answer but my problem is a little bit different! If i rec a video, i have a original version on micro sd (in camera), but in adroid i have an other copy on phone (with low size), but in my ipad i dont try it

Hi, thanks for the clarification. I would like to ask if you manage to enable the "Cache while recording" option in the DJI Go app? If not, please ensure that this particular option is enabled and check if there will be changes. In addition to this, you may check the storage of the phone/tablet if it has enough storage to store cache files. Thank you for your support.
2019-9-24
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>

Yep - you need to enable the video cache to record while flying within the app however, the processor of the Mini 2 is limited with the latest GO versions so you may experience glitches in the live feed if enabled. I turn it off and only use the footage/stills straight from the SD card. Also note that the cached files in the app will be in 720p only and a direct copy of the screen - recording all the glitches too!
2019-9-25
Use props
EroMarcoOraBoh
lvl.2

A J Posted at 9-25 00:27
Yep - you need to enable the video cache to record while flying within the app however, the processor of the Mini 2 is limited with the latest GO versions so you may experience glitches in the live feed if enabled. I turn it off and only use the footage/stills straight from the SD card. Also note that the cached files in the app will be in 720p only and a direct copy of the screen - recording all the glitches too!

Tks o much! Problem solved with DJI Tony tips, but i understand your suggest... i will buy an iPad 4 or 5 so all its better!
2019-9-25
Use props
EroMarcoOraBoh
lvl.2

DJI Tony Posted at 9-24 13:05
Hi, thanks for the clarification. I would like to ask if you manage to enable the "Cache while recording" option in the DJI Go app? If not, please ensure that this particular option is enabled and check if there will be changes. In addition to this, you may check the storage of the phone/tablet if it has enough storage to store cache files. Thank you for your support.

Tks for your tips! Problem solved!
2019-9-25
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>

EroMarcoOraBoh Posted at 9-25 19:40
Tks o much! Problem solved with DJI Tony tips, but i understand your suggest... i will buy an iPad 4 or 5 so all its better!

The more powerful the processor the better quality live feed
2019-9-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

EroMarcoOraBoh Posted at 9-25 19:41
Tks for your tips! Problem solved!

Hi, thanks for the update. I'm glad that you've managed to fix the problem with regard to this situation, Please let us know if you have further concerns. We're happy to help! Thank you for your support.
2019-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules