Air unit link light is always red after failed update
4194 6 2019-9-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rocketmark
lvl.2

I was installing an air unit in a quad, and it seemed to be going fine with the update, but at 95% the update failed with the error it lost signal to the unit (or something similar).

I couldn’t get it connected to my computer again, when using this quad. I have a second quad that I already have a working air unit in. I moved this unit to that quad and finished updating just fine. When I put either air unit to the quad in question i just get a red link light and it won’t connect to my computer.

I’ve removed all wires and then only put back power (9v power in a clracingf4) and still nothing, How do I go about deciding if it’s the cable or the fc?
2019-9-22
Use props
rocketmark
lvl.2

I picked up a second air unit, and it seems that at 95% on update, when using a mac, it crashes and then bricks the FPV unit. I've sent in one to DJI to get them to look at it, but there's a problem it seems in the mac assisstant 2 software
2019-9-27
Use props
djiuser_lBNg2yEXQCdl
New

United States

Same problem. Windows 10,  the air unit firmware failed saying "Unstable connection." Tried my second air unit and same thing happened. Now it constantly connects then disconnects, reconnects, disconnects...etc  when I try plugging it into the PC. When plugged in and powered up by itself its just a red light on the unit.
2020-6-10
Use props
djiuser_2rrXpCk9Ld8Z
New

Germany

Hello together,
i also have the same problem - today i got my air unit, connected to my flightboard. Everything wents fine after plugging in my battery and connect to goggles. After i updated to 1.0.0.0600 --> the air unit is still no longer booting - the red light is consistent up. I dont know what i should do....
2020-7-17
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

Reflash everything, goggles, then air unit, then controller.
2020-7-17
Use props
Hermy336
New

Germany

Hey mc54, that is unfortunately not a solution for me, because the air unit is not recognized on my usb-ports. The software is not able to detect it....
2020-7-18
Use props
MrBoomShaka33
New
Flight distance : 4885 ft
United States

any update here? i have same issue.
2023-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules