Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Phantom 3 Iron Man Comic
1435 7 2015-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sploodge
Captain
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Anyone see this today? - http://read.marvel.com/#/book/39117  -Fantastic

You can now buy the official DJI Hardshell Backpack
Remember to buy extra propellers and one or two spare batteries to keep you flying
www.Phantom-Guide.co.uk - The Ultimate Phantom 3 Resource

2015-6-10
Use props
john_barker
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Oh fantastic indeed!!
2015-6-10
Use props
Drone127
lvl.1
  • >>>

IMU AAC2 / GYRO2 ERROR

I purchased my MP in 2017 it has been a great drone, lots of fun to fly. I have NOT crashed it nor have i miss handled it in anyway and the software is current.

I had not flown it in a few months and when i pulled it out of my hard case and powered it up, it asked me to calibrate the compass as well as the IMU. Compass calibrated well as did the IMU. All on screen indications were normal. Took it for a flight and upon my return AAC2/GYRO2 displayed “DATA ERROR”. What would cause this? I flew it again, did not calibrate and the error was still present. Has anyone seen this problem?  I attached the screenshots.  I calibrated the IMU again (it passed)  went for another flight and when i returned i had the same error display again.  Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
D0853594-2AC9-49D8-8981-E1E11AD82628.jpeg
CA4371F1-275C-49EE-BFF6-901831C1E06A.jpeg
2019-9-22
Use props
Drone127
lvl.1
  • >>>

IMU AAC2 / GYRO2 ERROR

I purchased my MP in 2017 it has been a great drone, lots of fun to fly. I have NOT crashed it nor have i miss handled it in anyway and the software is current.

I had not flown it in a few months and when i pulled it out of my hard case and powered it up, it asked me to calibrate the compass as well as the IMU. Compass calibrated well as did the IMU. All on screen indications were normal. Took it for a flight and upon my return AAC2/GYRO2 displayed “DATA ERROR”. What would cause this? I flew it again, did not calibrate and the error was still present. Has anyone seen this problem?  I attached the screenshots.  I calibrated the IMU again (it passed)  went for another flight and when i returned i had the same error display again.  Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.
2019-9-22
Use props
fansfe82067d
Captain
  • >>>

Wrong forum...
2019-9-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>

You posted in the Osmo Pocket forum - you may want to post the thread again on the Mavic forum
2019-9-23
Use props
Drone127
lvl.1
  • >>>

Sorry guys. My bad.
2019-9-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would recommend downloading the DJI Assistant 2 then refresh the firmware into the latest version to see if there will be changes. It's recommended to re-calibrate the IMU of the drone after refreshing the firmware. If the problem would persist, please restart the aircraft multiple times or try different mobile device to see if that would help. The latest DJI assistant 2 can be downloaded to your computer using this link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2
2019-9-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules